Showdown in Seatown.

VHawk

Reaction score
I want to see San Fran lose but at the same time I want to beat the 9'ers without any excuses like the Pats softening them up.Will be interesting to see how Kaepernuts can handle the 12th man.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
However it plays out, and I hope they lose so we get a chance at the division title, the game next week in Seattle is going to be epic!

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
Yeah it is more important to win the division.I was being short sighted there.

The Radish

Reaction score
Tell you what right now they are handling the Pats pretty well. Leading by 7 tho should be more. Did a fake punt that went forever. Wonder if they were sending a message to us.

Not very excited about how the Pats offense looks against them but will see how the second half looks.

:les:

HawkWow

Reaction score
Like most teams, NE lives and dies with their QB. Brady isn't looking too Brady-like thus far (or Wilson-like either). Fortunately it's early, but this long anticipated showdown in Seatown will lose much of it's lustre if Brady and co. don't get it together soon. Here we go 4th and 4....GOT IT! Let's go Pats!!

CPHawk

Reaction score
NE has been the NFW West bitch all year long, they even lost to the Cards.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Shane Falco":1ikow85h said:
However it plays out, and I hope they lose so we get a chance at the division title, the game next week in Seattle is going to be epic!

Games going to be way more epic if the Division is on the line.

Come on NE. Get it squared away!!!!!!!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If the niners win, the media will be riding niners jock again and when we spank them we won't win the division but it will clinch us a playoff game and earn us a lot more respect.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Two score game at half and could be a hell of a lot worse.

HawkWow

Reaction score
seahawk2k":27vai9eu said:
Two score game at half and could be a hell of a lot worse.

That's for sure. Pats are being dominated. I can see Brady tweeting Sherman..."you mad, bro"?

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Conditions as they are (raining and cold) do not favor an offensive oriented team.

- Mr. Obvious

Isn't there a backwards raindance us PNWesterners can perform to change conditions on the east coast? Or is there a geographical limit to such metaphysical reaches?

Latest posts