T-Jack! T-Jack!

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
This is the first time i can say that tavaris playing will give us a better chance to win! :th2thumbs:

SharkHawk

Reaction score
So he won what, as many games last year as Hass did the previous? Cut the guy from slack. All he did was come in and act like the most professional man possible. Never a complaint, and just a real solid effort. The guy took a pounding and never ONCE threw his o-line under the bus. He helped this team in its confidence and development and I'll stand by him any day proudly. He represented the team very well. Much better than CBJ did. That guy didn't even try.

Steve2222

Reaction score
SharkHawk":331s8t0o said:
So he won what, as many games last year as Hass did the previous? Cut the guy from slack. All he did was come in and act like the most professional man possible. Never a complaint, and just a real solid effort. The guy took a pounding and never ONCE threw his o-line under the bus. He helped this team in its confidence and development and I'll stand by him any day proudly. He represented the team very well. Much better than CBJ did. That guy didn't even try.

+1

razgriz737

Reaction score
Steve2222":223lscjb said:
SharkHawk":223lscjb said:

+1
+2

madbohem

Reaction score
TJ can come back to Seattle any time. He definitely did his utmost for us last year and deserves respect. Absolutely a professional even if he isn't better then average. Tough SOB

rideaducati

Reaction score
madbohem":3725a32d said:
TJ can come back to Seattle any time. He definitely did his utmost for us last year and deserves respect. Absolutely a professional even if he isn't better then average. Tough SOB

As long as he gets in with a ticket, I'd be cool with it.