Micheal Irvin....how do you like us now???

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Jerk

Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• Crack kills
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• idiot.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• Well, in his defense according to the screen there the question was "who will win a wildcard spot".

We've got a division to win!
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Irvin is a criminal and a druggie. Fact.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

• he is just dumb
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

• FlyingGreg wrote:Crack kills

We can only hope...
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• BooYa Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    garydrake425
    NET Veteran

• LOL what a tool!
    aredub
    NET Rookie

• watching the Sunday night football pregame show and these guys are all on the Seahawks LARGENUTZ!
    largenutz
    NET Veteran

• I've flushed stuff smarter than him
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    samwize77
    NET Veteran

• DA KEY TO DA GAYM IZZZZZ......................
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

• Irvin in a nutshell:

I believe it was an Orange bowl. Perhaps against Oklahoma (too long ago). Miami down by a score and very little time on the clock, it's their ball, 4th and 10.

Irvin catches the 4th down pass and is immediately tackled. He jumps up, folds his arms in look at me!! fashion. He then bows back and raises his arms to the heavens...in triumph. He did this until a team mate informed him he was a yard short. Game over, Miami lost.

Forget the crack, forget the hookers, that play and his subsequent reaction is how I will always remember Michael Irvin aka the dipshit.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• samwize77 wrote:I've flushed stuff smarter than him

Thanks....now i have to clean my computer screen !! :204070:
    "If You're Good At Making Excuses, You'll Never Be Great At Anything Else." ~ Richard Sherman

GO HAWKS !!
    glowingeyedseahawk
    * PA's # 1 Seahawks Fan *

• Think you can hear him on tonight/today saying "that's my team right there" although I am not sure because they had the highlights going while that was said. After which, Deion is laughing
    madbohem
    NET Rookie

• madbohem wrote:Think you can hear him on tonight/today saying "that's my team right there" although I am not sure because they had the highlights going while that was said. After which, Deion is laughing

Yeah, he mentioned a couple times that he has been on the Seahawks bandwagon all year. That they are his team. He of course was eating crow but probably had caught so much flak from his Thursday night comments that he knew he had to own up. It made me laugh. He is still an oaf but at the end of the day, it is nothing but talk anyway.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:
    madbohem wrote:Think you can hear him on tonight/today saying "that's my team right there" although I am not sure because they had the highlights going while that was said. After which, Deion is laughing

Yeah, he mentioned a couple times that he has been on the Seahawks bandwagon all year. That they are his team. He of course was eating crow but probably had caught so much flak from his Thursday night comments that he knew he had to own up. It made me laugh. He is still an oaf but at the end of the day, it is nothing but talk anyway.

Yeah I heard him tonight say "They been my team all year" hahah
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Here's the thing.... every one of you is talking about him. Nobody is talking about what Steve Young said. So why do the networks keep guys like Steve around? Because he's smart and can actually give logical pre and post game analysis. Why do they keep people like Irvin around? Because it's funny and people are discussing it, so he obviously is doing his job. They want viewers. They don't care who they are. They just need to prove to the beer companies that they are pulling the numbers they promised when selling them ad time.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• That NFL Gameday stuff was great. Faulk had him eating ALL sorts of crow. It was good stuff. "That's my team right there, I have been blah blah blah all year" When I heard that, then saw the look on his face it was epic. Faulk and Sanders both toasted him. I look at it like this, if Marshall Faulk is praising the play of Seattle, they must be doing something right, because in the past he has really dogged some Seahawk teams. Sanders? Well the Hawks have a lot of talent in the DB department, so you know he values that. I just can't stand Irvin talking, it isn't as bad as Emmitt Smiff was, but I have to sometimes wonder how the others can understand what he is saying. He will be talking, Faulk will just be looking at him like "huh?"
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Irvin is the textbook definition of homer hack analyst. The only reason he's hating on the Hawks is because he knows his dumpster fire of a team Cowboys need the Hawks to lose to get into the playoffs.

btw, it's OK to be a homer, but if you're not going to analyze objectively then what are you doing there?
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• Sgt. Largent wrote:btw, it's OK to be a homer, but if you're not going to analyze objectively then what are you doing there?

Capitalizing on your name and not doing any real work. Fair enough I suppose, at the end of the day you're the one who has to look at yourself in the mirror.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• SharkHawk wrote:Here's the thing.... every one of you is talking about him. Nobody is talking about what Steve Young said. So why do the networks keep guys like Steve around? Because he's smart and can actually give logical pre and post game analysis. Why do they keep people like Irvin around? Because it's funny and people are discussing it, so he obviously is doing his job. They want viewers. They don't care who they are. They just need to prove to the beer companies that they are pulling the numbers they promised when selling them ad time.

Spot on. These shows aren't about the intelligence behind the analysis, they're about the attention the talking heads can generate. If Irvin pisses people off they will watch just to hate...like people who have no rooting interest in the baseball playoffs, but tune in to hate the Yankees.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• endzorn wrote:
    SharkHawk wrote:Spot on. These shows aren't about the intelligence behind the analysis, they're about the attention the talking heads can generate. If Irvin pisses people off they will watch just to hate...like people who have no rooting interest in the baseball playoffs, but tune in to hate the Yankees.

I agree with this. Obviously Irvin isn't there because of his rapier sharp wit, or highly intelligent analysis. He's there because he was a controversial player, and now creates controversy with his mouth........which is good for ratings.

But none of this changes the fact that he's an idiot.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• The win didn't change his mind. The Seahawks didn't win, Irvin said something like "the Bills quite, all of them quit".
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

• OK, and they quit cuz they were getting BEAT DOWN. ass.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• Cocaine is a helluva drug. Couldn't care less what this bone bag thinks. Wish I could get paid for voicing an opinion, instead of doing research and being a real analyst. He's a joke, molded by the Laugh Factory that is the MSM.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• He did pick us to beat New Orleans two years ago. Just sayin.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Crackhead Irvin picks Dallas to win the Super Bowl every year too. So he pretty much don't know jack!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information