I feel dirty

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
I feel dirty
Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:34 pm
  • Had to root for my ex-wife's team (Vikings) to beat the Rams, now I'm a Patriots fan :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: I'll just have to take a shower in a few hours :mrgreen:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Re: I feel dirty
Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:25 pm
  • grizbob wrote:Had to root for my ex-wife's team (Vikings) to beat the Rams, now I'm a Patriots fan :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: I'll just have to take a shower in a few hours :mrgreen:

We beat the Pats, (maybe shouldn't have, but that's another story), so no no shame in that, thought I too thought Spygate punishment should have been far more harsh than it was.
    "Anybody can be a Seahawks fan in Seattle. Try being one in Pittsburgh!" PROUDLY REPRESENTING SINCE 1976.
    osprey6
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:27 pm
  • grizbob wrote:Had to root for my ex-wife's team (Vikings) to beat the Rams, now I'm a Patriots fan :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: I'll just have to take a shower in a few hours :mrgreen:

Don't forget to use lot's of soap. :16:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:27 pm
  • its not rooting for them you are rooting for your hawks best circumstances so look at it that way
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:30 pm
  • You don't have to cheer for the Pats, just cheer against the 49ers. Be a hater, enjoy it. Allow your dark side to feast on the misery of the 49ers.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Grizzly, great news. The 16th fell on a sunday this month, so you don't have to take that bothersome shower yet. :D < I dislike using yellow people, but i do so's just so ya know.
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:55 pm
  • AbsolutNET wrote:You don't have to cheer for the Pats, just cheer against the 49ers. Be a hater, enjoy it. Allow your dark side to feast on the misery of the 49ers.

LOL! Now THAT I like :D
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:21 pm
  • AbsolutNET wrote:You don't have to cheer for the Pats, just cheer against the 49ers. Be a hater, enjoy it. Allow your dark side to feast on the misery of the 49ers.

I read this post while looking at Absolute's Santa avatar.....
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information