Ya Know whats really scary

chris98251

Reaction score
We are at home for the next two weeks and have something to play for.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2gikcgyt said:
Feels pretty darned good, doesn't it? It's been a while, and frankly, despite our 13-3 season in 2005, I think this team has more respect across the country and across the NFL than the 2005 team did.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
You ever get "butterflies" AFTER a win?

Thats me right now.

rideaducati

Reaction score
5280Hawk":1n8lnd76 said:
You ever get "butterflies" AFTER a win?

Thats me right now.

That's just reality setting in that this Seahawks team CAN win the Superbowl this year.

gargantual

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":npwez40j said:
chris98251":npwez40j said:
Feels pretty darned good, doesn't it? It's been a while, and frankly, despite our 13-3 season in 2005, I think this team has more respect across the country and across the NFL than the 2005 team did.
Don't really think there's any question about that. I was to the point that year of puking if I heard the term "finesse" (said in a derisive tone) one more time. Remember the Stealers jawing for 2 weeks about how we were weak and they'd take a bunch of our guys off the field on stretchers after the game?

Look out nation, the Seahawks have ARRIVED!

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
What's really scary is that throughout this whole season no team has yet figured out how to stop Wilson. He can run, he can throw and he's smart as hell. And getting better every week. We will build a team around this kid the likes of which most have only dreamed of.

gargantual

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":27kz85tt said:
What's really scary is that throughout this whole season no team has yet figured out how to stop Wilson. He can run, he can throw and he's smart as hell. And getting better every week. We will build a team around this kid the likes of which most have only dreamed of.
It sure is fun watching him. We really need to keep Flynn or else acquire a backup that can ball.

Well at least he doesn't play recklessly like RG3.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
gargantual":1ykluy43 said:
Evil_Shenanigans":1ykluy43 said:
It sure is fun watching him. We really need to keep Flynn or else acquire a backup that can ball.

Well at least he doesn't play recklessly like RG3.
I find myself getting giddy when I see how good this kid is getting!

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":iqwpztnc said:
Ya know what else is really scary?

This isn't even Russell Wilson's final form...

That is a sobering thought. He is already sniffing the top 5 as a rookie. I consider him to be the 6th best QB in the league right now, behind Brady, P. Manning, Rodgers, Ryan, and Brees.