If Sea and SF win today...

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
And assume we in next week... And against STL the week after...

What are the odds the Cardinals can pull a miracle against SF and give us the NFC west?

0 percent? 1 percent? Do you consider the west clinched by SF if they beat NE today?

Do you think Arizona would even let that happen considering what we just did to them, and what it would mean to us?

The only way I see it happen is if SF allows the cards to hang within a couple scores, by virtue of them resting starters, and the cards string like a touchdown and defensive pick 6/ forced fumble 6 together at the last second.

Discuss.

Cartire

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":3tvuytmh said:
And assume we in next week... And against STL the week after...

What are the odds the Cardinals can pull a miracle against SF and give us the NFC west?

0 percent? 1 percent? Do you consider the west clinched by SF if they beat NE today?

Do you think Arizona would even let that happen considering what we just did to them, and what it would mean to us?

The only way I see it happen is if SF allows the cards to hang within a couple scores, by virtue of them resting starters, and the cards string like a touchdown and defensive pick 6/ forced fumble 6 together at the last second.

Discuss.

if SF hasnt locked the division by then, they will not be resting any starters, you can be assured of that.

Steve2222

Reaction score
0% chance SF loses to AZ. Any Given Sunday doesnt apply to games with an elite defense vs. high school QBs.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Cardinals show some fight today, show some inclination that they haven't totally quit on the season yet. That's the only way I can ever see them making an upset bid in week 17.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
the cards beat them last year. as long as their offense doesnt give them the game we will be fine

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
AZ may be playing for draft picks at this point. SF winning at NE is a long shot.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
From the AZ perspective, it would be almost as good as a Superbowl appearance to beat the 9ers and play the spoiler role. It would end the Cards season on a high note-which they need. I will have to wait until the game is over before I acknowledge the division to the whiners.

That being said, the Cards are going to get demolished.

madbohem

Reaction score
I really don't care. I think the Hawks are approaching that sweet spot where the team is playing its best football at just the right time. I am not down with them being bad on the road, I think this team can turn the corner and just be unbeatable.

run and shoot

Reaction score
The Cards game got away from them so fast I think the players did give up in that game because of it. I don't think the Cards have much of a chance of beating the niners but feel they would still play hard considering "all" there jobs rely on it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I would say 0% chance, but the optimist in me will hold out hope if it's necessary, but honestly, I don't want to think about it. I want to beat Buffalo then spend my afternoon concentrating on the Patriots kicking the crap outta the Niners to make next week's game the game of the Year

The Radish

Reaction score
kidhawk":20mmbype said:
I would say 0% chance, but the optimist in me will hold out hope if it's necessary, but honestly, I don't want to think about it. I want to beat Buffalo then spend my afternoon concentrating on the Patriots kicking the crap outta the Niners to make next week's game the game of the Year

Yeah this.

I'm worried about todays game and you're worried about something 2 weeks away? Personally I think everyone better spend all their energy getting a win today. Cause is we lose today the entire thing could fall to hell in a handbasket.

:141847_bnono:

chawkjones

Reaction score
Taking care of business today will be the first step in trying to secure the West title, i just can not force myself to look past the game today, i have done that before only to let myself down, example Dolphins game.

pehawk

Reaction score
Arizona can CERTAINLY beat SF. That rivalry is legit.

Rainger

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":b5vfmera said:
AZ may be playing for draft picks at this point. SF winning at NE is a long shot.
Dont agree the players do not play for draft picks. Wizenhunt will be playing for his life. A win could save his job.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Cards seemed to rally this week...they'll be playing the Niners for pride. Any given Sunday.

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
I give it a 15% chance with my calculations. It's the NFL and they made the lions look bad today.