SNF wants ideas of Seattle

ParisPC07

Reaction score
@NBCSNF is looking for people to tweet them suggestions of places to film in Seattle so that they can have more than the typical fish throwing/ space needle footage of Seattle. I'm sure you guys know some great places they could shoot.

Here's a link to the tweet that started it so you can see what's been listed. If you don't have Twitter and you want to suggest something, let me know and I'll do it.

https://twitter.com/NBCSNF/status/280039088361451520

Hawker

Reaction score
Great idea by NBC... the nation must think everyone in Seattle is a professional fish-slinger by now :)

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
What kind of film making? I'm a bit of a filmmaker myself and it really depends on what you want. There are plenty of places in Washington, more specifically The Pacific Northwest that would be great for all sorts of filming projects.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
No Twitter for me, so help away please.

They will do the Pike Place Market fish thing anyway, so change it up. Players and or hot wives or GF, Seagals. Maybe throw a Lingcod instead of a salmon, just different.

Focus on the Seagals, there are some smoking hot girls this year and I swear they must have 20 different outfits, get all of them on film and pick the best to showcase.

Do a special on the stadium design itself when it's empty and do film-work anywhere they will let them go. Special in on the design that makes it the loudest place to play in the NFL, indoors or outdoors, period.

Special in on the Hawks draft class. What looked pretty bad to some in the beginning now looks almost none better.

Pick some of the better bars and or tailgating if the weather is good to focus in on. This will have to be done on game-day so it needs to be shot early to get editing done for airttime. Get some one with local knowledge to get them past the North Lot.

Here's a good one. Follow some of the Hawk die hards from south end zone from the start of their day with no makeup until they get to the stadium for the traditional go here go there until they get to their seats. Jeff and Dee Dee, Jeff Kaffum (sp?), any of the hardcores from the south end would do but I am sure Jeff and Dee Dee would agree.

That's what I got for now, hope some of work out.

GO HAWKS!!!

DericLee

Reaction score
Maybe they should show some of that dubstep video with the stadium lights?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ferries on Puget Sound on a sunny day with the snow capped Olympics in the background!! You see that one on rare occasions and it's one of my favorites.
Oh wait, a "sunny day" in December? Uh, never mind.
OK seriously, if we actually get one or there's some file footage....

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Show some of our famous nw microbreweries. The U-District. Orca's in the San Juans. Sailboats on a sunny day. Lake Washington.

I know, show scenes from Seafair, the Blue Angels, the hydros racing by.

Atradees

Reaction score
I dont have twitter. Suggest these please:

The Fremont Troll

View from Golden Gardens or Alki Beach (Alki at night is amazing)

The Big Wheel

Pioneer Square w fans or bars hosting rival fans

Seattle Best Coffee w fans at Pike Market

The Blue Trees downtown/Christmas tree and carousel

Monorail(?)

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2s9i7pyl said:
Ferries on Puget Sound on a sunny day with the snow capped Olympics in the background!! You see that one on rare occasions and it's one of my favorites.
Oh wait, a "sunny day" in December? Uh, never mind.
OK seriously, if we actually get one or there's some file footage....
They can make it look 90's outside during the game if they want to. I know this first hand. I was the judge at the finish line of the 100 yard dash during the 1980 Special Olympics in Los Angeles. The day was terrible weather. It didn't rain, it poured. Nothing but clouds and it was as dismal and gray as any day in Seattle.

On the television was Bob Griese "coming to you from Los Angeles for the Special Olympics" and the skies were sunny and blue, looked like you should be on the beach tanning. There I was at the finish line of the race as the wheel chairs sped past, signalling the winner. No rain, no clouds, beautiful day.

So they can show whatever they want.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
12HawkFan":6mha29m5 said:
No Twitter for me, so help away please.

They will do the Pike Place Market fish thing anyway, so change it up. Players and or hot wives or GF, Seagals. Maybe throw a Lingcod instead of a salmon, just different.

Focus on the Seagals, there are some smoking hot girls this year and I swear they must have 20 different outfits, get all of them on film and pick the best to showcase.

Do a special on the stadium design itself when it's empty and do film-work anywhere they will let them go. Special in on the design that makes it the loudest place to play in the NFL, indoors or outdoors, period.

Special in on the Hawks draft class. What looked pretty bad to some in the beginning now looks almost none better.

Pick some of the better bars and or tailgating if the weather is good to focus in on. This will have to be done on game-day so it needs to be shot early to get editing done for airttime. Get some one with local knowledge to get them past the North Lot.

Here's a good one. Follow some of the Hawk die hards from south end zone from the start of their day with no makeup until they get to the stadium for the traditional go here go there until they get to their seats. Jeff and Dee Dee, Jeff Kaffum (sp?), any of the hardcores from the south end would do but I am sure Jeff and Dee Dee would agree.

That's what I got for now, hope some of work out.

GO HAWKS!!!

I tweeted a few for you

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Can someome with a twitter account just tweet the link to this thread if it's allowed?

I went to the link on the first post and everything listed there is preetty old.

Anyway to view curret Twitter feeds without a Twitter account?

Thanks.

GO HAWKS!!!

SEC FAN

Reaction score
2 thoughts.

I think the mountains look great in the winter and trust me a lot of people down south here have never seen snow. Snoqualmie comes to mind. Get some video of people skiing/snowboarding and kids intertubing. You could also get a great video of the falls.

You guys have 3 military bases over there. I think it would be cool if they showed some shots of McChord, Ft. Lewis, and Bangor. Maybe have some soldiers say hello or whatever.

The Space Needle, fish throwing, ferry shots need to stop.

BASF

Reaction score
I was going to say the Fremont Troll, but Atradees beat me to it. It is really a cool looking sculpture and a pretty cool story about renovating and reclaiming the area.

Riley12

Reaction score
Fremont Troll, of course

the Pacific Science Center arches

That center walkway area of McCaw Hall and people waiting to go in to see PNB's The Nutcracker

the Top Pot next to the monorail

The line of people outside Salumi on "Oxtail Day" (or any day, I suppose)

a shot of the stadium looking down from the B of A building

the library

City Hall

Kurt's Park

a plane landing on/taking off from Lake Union

Christmas boat parade

Underground Seattle

The Gold Rush Museum

Hing Hay Park, with the morning exercise group

-Sorry, I don't tweet.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
SEC FAN":k6rqvsbe said:
2 thoughts.

I think the mountains look great in the winter and trust me a lot of people down south here have never seen snow. Snoqualmie comes to mind. Get some video of people skiing/snowboarding and kids intertubing. You could also get a great video of the falls.

You guys have 3 military bases over there. I think it would be cool if they showed some shots of McChord, Ft. Lewis, and Bangor. Maybe have some soldiers say hello or whatever.

The Space Needle, fish throwing, ferry shots need to stop.

Tweeted the mountains and the JBLM

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Riley12":1xojj4e9 said:
Fremont Troll, of course

the Pacific Science Center arches

That center walkway area of McCaw Hall and people waiting to go in to see PNB's The Nutcracker

the Top Pot next to the monorail

The line of people outside Salumi on "Oxtail Day" (or any day, I suppose)

a shot of the stadium looking down from the B of A building

the library

City Hall

Kurt's Park

a plane landing on/taking off from Lake Union

Christmas boat parade

Underground Seattle

The Gold Rush Museum

Hing Hay Park, with the morning exercise group

-Sorry, I don't tweet.

Tweeted plan landing idea, arches, troll, the line of people and a shot from B o A.

Reaction score
being from outside the area, I'd like to hear/see more about.....
(not on twitter...make it so please)

1) EMP
2) Queen Anne section / history
3) Christmas boat parade
4) House boats
5) floating bridge
6) Bigfoot
7) Key arena - haha

:snack: