Nauseated...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Not me, I still have a soft spot for 6 of the 7 original AFL teams including the Pats. I only despise the Donkeys out of those 7 remaining originals (Houston Oilers are no longer so only 7 original AFL teams left).

aredub

Reaction score
Never have hated the Pats, usually rooting for them if they make the superbowl, never did want the Giants to win. Brady is a warrior. Probably one of my fav QB's out there that isn't on the Hawks. He's pretty passionate and gets fired up. I like seeing that. I dislike the 49ers so this will be easy for me. 49er fans when they come to the games are usually punks. Almost as bad as Raider fans.

drdiags

Reaction score
I pull for good football. I want the Patriots to win because of selfish reasons. I want it to be a classic because I love the game. I want the Patriots to win if the Seahawks win in Buffalo/Toronto so that the 9ers/Seahawks SNF game is an epic game.

Absent selfish reasons for pulling for the Patriots over a division rival, I will be an passive observer looking at a couple of the big boys this year rumble.

sam1313

Reaction score
drdiags":kgr1rcdh said:
I pull for good football. I want the Patriots to win because of selfish reasons. I want it to be a classic because I love the game. I want the Patriots to win if the Seahawks win in Buffalo/Toronto so that the 9ers/Seahawks SNF game is an epic game.

Absent selfish reasons for pulling for the Patriots over a division rival, I will be an passive observer looking at a couple of the big boys this year rumble.

Not me. I want to see the Pats humiliate the Niners like they did the Texans (or even like we did the Cards). I want the Niners to question everything about their organization from their quarterback to their coach to the meaning of life. And then I want to whip the living *&(% out of them the following week, and I want the Cards to whip them in the last game of the season. I want them to spend the entire off-season wondering what they hell happened, and why they imploded. I want them to spend the whole off-season asking themselves, "are we really just a bunch of sheep following a douche bag???" (I doubt it happens, but this is what I want! -- Make it so PatsFan!)

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

HawkWow

Reaction score
I hope we are building towards what NE has created and believe we are. I argue with myself over this, but think Brady is probably the best QB to ever play the game. I have no problem admitting they are my 2nd favorite team. They are the team to beat, IMO.

I predicted they would beat Houston, another team I like alot, by no less than 14 pts. I predict the same against the Niners (who I don't give a sh*t about) and also predict they will win this year's SB.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
sam1313":2phcrobw said:
drdiags":2phcrobw said:

Not me. I want to see the Pats humiliate the Niners like they did the Texans (or even like we did the Cards). I want the Niners to question everything about their organization from their quarterback to their coach to the meaning of life. And then I want to whip the living *&(% out of them the following week, and I want the Cards to whip them in the last game of the season. I want them to spend the entire off-season wondering what they hell happened, and why they imploded. I want them to spend the whole off-season asking themselves, "are we really just a bunch of sheep following a douche bag???" (I doubt it happens, but this is what I want! -- Make it so PatsFan!)

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Tears of joy reading this one...

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
sam1313":2ybyjcq5 said:

That works. The hell with the bucket.

Thanks, Broski.

Atradees

Reaction score
Rocket":1hdgcq6w said:
While I'm having "issues" with said rooting, I find it to be a necessary evil.
I will have a bucket next to me, tho. Bill makes my gut rumble.

I used to feel the same way about the Cowboys. That then unstoppable juggernaut. Now though its like poking a slug with a stick; exciting once the guts spray out-yet admittedly; not much of a challenge.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sam1313":3sk5o3fk said:

Post of the month........maybe of the year. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I own a Tom Brady jersey. I love the way the Pats operate.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3pxog0bh said:
WSUhawk4life":3pxog0bh said:
Yeah not really because I love rooting against the Niners so much. It would be a million times worse for me if it was the Steelers vs Niners. Imagine if that was the superbowl haha. I'd feel sick watching that.
On a related note, I still haven't seen a single second of the Steelers/Cardinals Super Bowl. It never happened in my world.
Just so you know, the refs gave that one to the urine & black too.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":24sb2zyh said:
I hate the Patriots, but like the US and China in the Cold War, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
well stated thats how I fell 100%

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rocket":27thuyu8 said:
Does anyone else feel nauseated about the prospect of rooting for (ugh) New England?
I may be sick Sunday evening, and I will certainly be fully clothed.

Buy stock in Pepto... :pukeface:

It won't be nearly as nauseating rooting for the Patriots as it would be listening to whiner fans droning on and on if they win.

pinksheets

Reaction score
It makes me feel sick, but hey, I love the Seahawks and hate the 9ers more than I hate the Pats.

Though, the Pats are the Boston sports team to LEAST recently win a championship.....so screw Boston teams and their fans besides when it serves our own interests.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have liked the Pats since the day Brady took out STL in the SB. If they were a rival, I would still have no problem wanting them to beat the Niners. I look at it this way, the Niners are a good football team and if could pick any team for them to play to get a loss it would be the Pats.

I have always respected the way that BB has been able to put together a winning product around Brady. Over the years that team has had so much change outside of Brady and they still look like a well-oiled machine on offense.

The Grouch

Reaction score
pinksheets":2cgnohx9 said:
It makes me feel sick, but hey, I love the Seahawks and hate the 9ers more than I hate the Pats.

Though, the Pats are the Boston sports team to LEAST recently win a championship.....so screw Boston teams and their fans besides when it serves our own interests.

+1 :lol:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Don't really get the Pats hate. Is it just cause they're really good? I love watching their offense personally. Its like a well-oiled machine on steroids. They are definitely one of my favorite AFC teams.