Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Seahawks Saturday
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:06 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

Love the weekly show. Always a nice night cap before Christmas Morning (aka Seahawks Gameday).

This week, Zack Miller was mic'd up. Man, I never realized, or fully appreciated I guess, how much of a blocker he really is. Outside of the TD pass, all of his highlights showed him blocking. So much so that from the angle of the camera, you would have assumed naturally that he was an offensive lineman.

It made me appreciate him even more. I know he would love to be getting 50 grabs and 10 TDs but his role due to circumstance has been to block much of the time. There's no indication I have seen that he is pissed off about it either. Great teammate.

I also love Salk's 3 keys to the game. When I first heard him on the radio I thought he was a cantankerous, arrogant prick. Now I realize that's mostly shtick and he's actually a crack up personality-wise and very football smart.

Dave Wyman is also a favorite. Cut from old-school cloth, the man hates Twitter as much as I do. He scoffs at any mention of social media and the like. And the current state of the NFFL (National Flag Football League) gets him worked up like an old man yelling at the kids to have more respect, pull up their pants and get off his lawn.

Watching Seahawks All Access and Seahawks Saturday, you really realize that we are living in the Genesis of something truly special with this team.

And I still think Angie Mentink is hot.

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post subject: Re: Seahawks Saturday
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:28 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

How do you Washingtonians watch it? On tv?

I've stumbled across some SSN-videos on .COM time and again, but is there a way of watching the show in its entirety online when you're from overseas?

*Edit: Thanks for the breakdown btw :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:54 pm 
* NET Alumni *

Mike Salk is one of the better radio guys in Seattle. People who don't get that aren't paying attention. Salk and Brock Huard provide the best daily Hawk talk in town.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:18 am 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

Deixis, I think both or at least one of the shows can be viewed on Seahawks.com. I am pretty sure All Access is, but not sure about Seahawks Saturday.

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:50 am 
NET Veteran

Aros wrote:
Deixis, I think both or at least one of the shows can be viewed on Seahawks.com. I am pretty sure All Access is, but not sure about Seahawks Saturday.

Also, if you have the Seahawks mobile ap on your phone or iPad, they have it on there every week.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:21 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Aros wrote:

They do seem to both be there actually, albeit seperate video snippets. Thanks.

KARAVARUS wrote:
Also, if you have the Seahawks mobile ap on your phone or iPad, they have it on there every week.

Oh, you're right! I keep forgetting about that app in my race around all the different websites hunting for Seahawks insight - even though I downloaded when it was released :34853_doh:

Thanks guys. I really appreciate being able to become a member of this awesome site, the first place I've come for news for years anyhow :D

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]