NFL Viewing Map week 15 (Updated)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NFL Viewing Map week 15 (Updated)
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:28 pm
  • http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

First week in awhile that Myers Ryan isn't broadcasting this game. We are getting Dick Stockton and John Lynch.

The game is currently scheduled for local broadcasts in Washington, Idaho, most of Oregon, Houston Area, Baltimore are and Buffalo area.

I'm still holding out hope that my local station switches to our game, but as of now it looks like I will be joining the majority of non local Seahawks fans without the NFL Package, in finding a bar to watch the game.
    Last edited by kidhawk on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: NFL Viewing Map week 15
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 am
  • There has been an update in regards to Seahawks viewing.

According to the map they've added Jacksonville, Florida and Miami, Florida. According to the listed update it only says Jacksonville. It is possible I missed the Miami area the first time I posted this, but either way, it looks like more fans get a shot at our game and that's good for those who do.

UPDATES:
    Jacksonville FL: NYG-ATL to SEA-BUF
    Montgomery AL: TB-NO to NYG-ATL
    San Diego: GB-CHI to NYG-ATL
    Ottumwa IA: MIN-STL to GB-CHI back to MIN-STL
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: NFL Viewing Map week 15 (Updated)
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 am
  • Looks like I will have to watch it live via NFL.com game center. That means I can't actually watch it. I HATE living in Michigan.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:20 am
  • Living overseas, I guess this is the one advantage of being able to watch the games via NFL.com's GamePass. Never will my buddies and I have to worry about whether the game is on or not. :th2thumbs:

Not to rub it in for you guys or anything; I think it's just interesting getting the whole broadcasting perspective from you over there in the great America :P

Besides, the early games start at 7 PM here, so I'm oftentimes up until early morning..
    Deixis
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:24 am
  • Deixis wrote:Living overseas, I guess this is the one advantage of being able to watch the games via NFL.com's GamePass. Never will my buddies and I have to worry about whether the game is on or not. :th2thumbs:

Not to rub it in for you guys or anything; I think it's just interesting getting the whole broadcasting perspective from you over there in the great America :P

Besides, the early games start at 7 PM here, so I'm oftentimes up until early morning..

I'm so jealous of that. It's blocked inside the United States; gotta be outside the country to get it. :( Stupid television studios and their stuck-in-the-80s licensing deals. Get with the friggin' times, everybody wants everything available for streaming online, live!

There's a reason I record these games, strip out the commercials, and *ahem* give them to some people.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:28 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information