Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Bills)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Starrman44":8461k5ea said:
Aros":8461k5ea said:
Normally, this game is a loss for the Seahawks. Normally this pick is as decisive as it is with regret.

However, there is nothing normal currently going on with Mr. Wilson and the 2012 Seattle Super Seahawks.

With bravado, I proudly say, the Seahawks winning streak continues.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bills 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-5

Homerism is a terrible thing for me. Sometimes it makes me see the glass half empty...
That depends on what's in the glass, as most the time it's completely empty :16:
Seahawks 31, Bills 20

chris98251

Reaction score
I think Pete tries to protect our secondary with all the missing players and does two things, zone zone zone and then blitz. This will create a lot of yardage for Fitz in the passing game, it will also make the game closer since they will have the ball quite a bit.

Close game 23 - 20 Seahawks

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Their O-line needs a lot of work. I think we figure their protection out in the second half and start rubbing Fitz's face in the artificial dirt.

Hawks 24
Bills 13

jhball

Reaction score
The way I see it, we are on a really good run. Its just about to kick into a serious heater for the playoffs. We are peaking at the perfect time.

34-16 hawks

The Grouch

Reaction score
SEA-24
BUF-16

One apeice for Tate, Miller and Lynch and a feild goal

One for Spiller and a few field goals

And more momentum for the push...

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Kind of scary thinking about the Bills rushing game considering some of the troubles we've had with that. And also, another big weakness of our defense is against TE's and they have the 13th ranked TE in Scott Chandler with 6 td's and nearly 500 yards. I am not so sure this will be any kind of cakewalk considering that and the travel/road elements to overcome. Hopefully this is not one of those cases where they just match up well against us despite not being a very good team. But overall I think we are the superior team and are smelling the blood in the water (playoffs).

Hawks 19
Bills 17

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
As I wrote about in the Preview Piece, I don't necessarily see this one being a cakewalk by any means (especially now that Thurmond's out) ... but just don't see the Bills as having the horses to truly run away with this in the end. I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 20
Bills 16

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Spiller is averaging 6.6 YPC. He's only started 6 games and already has almost 1,000 yards. If their coach wakes up and starts feeding him the ball, we are in for a tough game. If we score early, though, and force them to throw it, we should be okay. I say this thing stays close for longer than we want it to. A 4th quarter TD puts it away. In the end:

Seahawks - 31
Bills - 20

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
skater18000":2bt07hnh said:
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/215874-Seattle-vs-Buffalo-Pick-the-Score-(at-Toronto)

Bills fans get it their team is a joke, and they also think less of themselves then the cardinals fans do because a lot of these bills fans are calling for blow outs... hahaha yipee giddy over Seahawks domination!!!
That's depressing... For Buffalo fans :thirishdrinkers:

I feel this game could be like the Minnesota game, but I don't think Spiller will go off. Young corners struggle early, leading to a close one at half. Carroll tightens things up to pull away 28-17 Hawks!

WarHawks

Reaction score
I thought last week was going to be close, and we see how that turned out. I think tomorrow's game will be close too, so I fearlessly predict 37-3 Hawks. :thirishdrinkers:

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Won't be an easy win, but I feel a lot better about playing this game in Toronto than I would if it was in Buffalo.

Hawks 21
Bills 17

zhawk

Reaction score
59-0.... why not? who really knows? :thirishdrinkers: