I kind of surprised...

jlwaters1

Reaction score
That Ricardo Lockette hasn't been resigned off of the 49ers PS, when you factor in that Edwards and now Martin are gone. I guess this tells you that he was a collossal disappointment- when you factor in his size and speed and experience, that they would choose to keep Rookies- Kearse, Tunina(sp?), or Bates over him is really quite telling.

I hope we address the WR situation early and often next APRIL. I wouldn't mind picking 2 WR's in the upcomming draft.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
I don't see how that makes him a "colossal disappointment", he was undrafted; And was a practice squad player for pretty much all of the season for a reason. Kris Durham is what is would call a disappointment

OP
OP
J

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Killa Kam":3np8ypbj said:
I don't see how that makes him a "colossal disappointment", he was undrafted; And was a practice squad player for pretty much all of the season for a reason. Kris Durham is what is would call a disappointment

I would, a good number of fans including most of the media types though a starting job was his for the taking- this offseason when BMW was released. His 2 catches last year were pretty awesome, Most though with a year under his belt he'd really become a good player. With his size and playmaking speed -- which from everything we hear is exactly what PC covets and yet he doesn't even make the practice squad. Instead 3 rookie UDFA signees are preferred.

I think that says a ton about what they felt about him.

nsport

Reaction score
Track stars don't always make great football players.... Last one I can remember doing anything for us was Daryl Turner http://www.pro-football-reference.com/p ... rnDa00.htm

He had two very good years (although WR's didn't rack up 90 catch seasons back then) - he did have double-digit TD's in 84 and 85.

Steve2222

Reaction score
lol an undrafted player can never be considered a bust.