Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man have people lost interest in the franchise already? By now I would have thought that at least more then half of the user controlled games would have been played leaving one or two left to play, but we are still waiting on the majority of people to play this weeks games.....

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
I will advance it after work today- Trav I'll remove you from the franchise but if you ever want back in feel free

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":32dt1yj9 said:
I will advance it after work today- Trav I'll remove you from the franchise but if you ever want back in feel free

Man are we done to like 4 participants now.......brutal.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
...8...Blitz if you have any ideas on how to get some ppl to join Im all ears...I also wanted to see if you wanted to round up some ppl for another leaugue with new rosters soon

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":14yi9ku3 said:
...8...Blitz if you have any ideas on how to get some ppl to join Im all ears...I also wanted to see if you wanted to round up some ppl for another leaugue with new rosters soon

I'll see what I can do with trying to get people to join and I would be down for going another league!

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
yeah blitz lets just focus on getting a new league started. post in TML and i'll post in EA and pastapadre and we'll see if we can get a full league going, plus i think the roster out right now is accurate enough. I call Hawks!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":jxr6f5ab said:
yeah blitz lets just focus on getting a new league started. post in TML and i'll post in EA and pastapadre and we'll see if we can get a full league going, plus i think the roster out right now is accurate enough. I call Hawks!

Well shit........man Like I said earlier I have never used anyone other then the Hawks when I play madden.......I guess it is time for a change....but also let get this franchise finished as well.......I want "09 .NET Madden Champ" under my profile name lol!

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
lol totally. i'll create the league when i get home and send you the info, then we can go forward after this season

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
totally- the current franchise is at week 11 and the name is 'net nation' and pass is 'gohawks' feel free to pick a team and join! i'll let everyone know when the new franchise is up

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
yup- and i will start the new one as soon as the new roster is up for it

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Tentatively I will take the Saints for the new franchise......however I am still deciding.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
OK I think I will use the Saints since they are my second favorite team.....darn you Hombre for taking the Hawks.....lol!

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Update: Hey I have been busy with high school homework and papers, I dont think I finished my game in the madden league if not I will try to do it today but if it doesnt get done by today I'll try my best to do it on tommorow, if you cant wait that long you can sim the week.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
totally. i will wait until friday at 5 to advance the game. there are only 3 games total that need to be played

Latest posts