Facebook Page Petition For Uniform Changes

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • To be honest, i thought that the green was too much as well when i first saw them.

As the first few games rolled by I didn't even notice them anymore.

So petitioning would be dumb right now especially this far into the season. And since when does the NFL give a crap about the fans?
    TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!
    Hawk-A-Loogie
    NET Rookie

• I like the Green. I want some long sleeved green Seahawks gear for Xmas.

As for an actual jersey, they are too much money and I wont pay it for principle.
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

• Really?!? A Facebook page to change the uniform?? Find a better way to use your time or complain about. Good grief!
    FargoHawk
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• I don't see how the Seahawks can possibly ignore this powerful movement of 10 dudes from the internet.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• Sturm wrote:Although our visiting unis are tolerable, there is way too much neon green on our home uniforms. Frankly, I'd like to see it and some other things done away with (like that ridiculous pattern inside the numbers). So if you think this team deserves better unis, like the page if you prefer to see some improvements in the coming years.

https://www.facebook.com/SeahawkUniforms

haha good luck with that lol
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

• Sturm wrote:Although our visiting unis are tolerable, there is way too much neon green on our home uniforms. Frankly, I'd like to see it and some other things done away with (like that ridiculous pattern inside the numbers). So if you think this team deserves better unis, like the page if you prefer to see some improvements in the coming years.

Someone should remind those idiots that the Seahawks CAN'T change their uniforms again until 2017. If there is a team out there that needs a drastic uniform change, it's Cleveland. :pukeface:
    Last edited by rideaducati on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• Facebook?
    "Horse horse, did you see the size of that chicken?"
    TaterHawk
    NET Rookie

• I was uneasy at first with the new unis. Now I love them.

I'd like you to leave and go away until you are not horrible. :cry:
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• Now i know why so many left this forum. Too many angry douche bags who can't handle an opinion different from theirs.

I'm done with the lot of you.
    Sturm
    NET Veteran

• C'mon guys, you don't have to like the OP or the topic, but don't come down on the poster. Last I checked, we're all still able to have our own opinion, and having it different than yours (or the crowd) so keep opinions about the poster to yourselves. Sturm is a longtime veteran of .NET and deserves nothing less.

Now if your posts are attacking the OP, that's fine. That's what .NET is about. Just keep it there.
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

• Sturm wrote:Now i know why so many left this forum. Too many angry douche bags who can't handle an opinion different from theirs.

February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• RockHawk wrote:C'mon guys, you don't have to like the OP or the topic, but don't come down on the poster. Last I checked, we're all still able to have our own opinion, and having it different than yours (or the crowd) so keep opinions about the poster to yourselves. Sturm is a longtime veteran of .NET and deserves nothing less.

Now if your posts are attacking the OP, that's fine. That's what .NET is about. Just keep it there.

I read through all the posts and almost everyone was attacking the post and not Sturm.

Then Sturm said this

Sturm wrote:Don't bother posting negative comments on the page. Not like they're staying there for long, dummies.

Which seemed to take it to a whole new level.

Just my $.02
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *

• He called us dummies and douche bags. All because he's a grumpy old man and can't get over the fact that MOST people actually like these uniforms.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Personally I love the new uni's. Not only do I think they look awesome but the green truly separates us from the rest of the league.
    coorslighthawk
    NET Rookie

• The uniforms are the best in the league. I'm going to start a petition against your petition.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran

• Sturm wrote:Now i know why so many left this forum. Too many angry douche bags who can't handle an opinion different from theirs.

:fam: :waah: :domotwak:
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie

• I actually like the uni's and I love the uni's when we win in them! :th2thumbs:
    Looking For That One Particular Habor....
    Hawkboi
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

Seriously dude? I've said from day one, those uniforms Rock!
    SoCalSeahawk
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• How do you not like something on facebook? Glad to see all of 11 people like that page.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

• Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hott, they all on me...

Seriously though, I'm lovin the digs. Somebody a while back had it correct. They're "supermacadoshiouspimptycoonspacesuits"or something relative to that.
    San Fransisco. Still partying like it's 1981.
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

• RockHawk wrote:C'mon guys, you don't have to like the OP or the topic, but don't come down on the poster. Last I checked, we're all still able to have our own opinion, and having it different than yours (or the crowd) so keep opinions about the poster to yourselves. Sturm is a longtime veteran of .NET and deserves nothing less.

Shouldn't we have moved this into the 99 page post on the uniforms since it's doing nothing but rehashing old news?

And hasn't it been made blatantly clear over the last several months that the Seahawks are locked into these unis for 5 years, regardless of how much the fanbase loves or hates them?

Longtime vet or no, this horse has long turned into Alpo, and the original poster knows that.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• The most excited I've been about my team in years, maybe rollin for the next ten years and you bring back up the uniform bitch ?? You guys lost out- admit defeat- Maybe you can warm up to the Uni's when we win the SB.. Or no, you'll still be bitchin about their sox or something- Sorry but this post was idiotic.. I feel dumber for having read it.... :pukeface:
    TVHAWK
    NET Rookie

• I bitched pretty hard when the uniforms debuted. That said they look pretty nice from a distance and I'm actually kind of proud of them now. A lot of the things I hated most about the design (shoulders, lime green trim) actually WORK somehow when viewed from a distance.

I actually kind of like how they fit our players. Russell Wilson looks like Mega Man in the all-blue home stuff.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• I still don't like the uniforms, but then again, I don't give a rat's beehind. If we were wore pink with neon green trim and won a SB... I'd rock that shirt.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• I've said my piece on why I don't like the new uniforms (not that I would expect anyone to remember or care), so there's no point in going over it again.

If this petition had even the teensiest, tiniest chance of making any difference, I would "sign it" or whatever. But it doesn't. There is absolutely zero chance this petition will have any affect on anything.

If there was ever an absolute perfect example of "pointless", this petition is it.
    Football Outsiders wrote:The Seahawks have a third-and-long defensive DVOA of -102.1%. Seriously, when Seattle knows you have to pass, you are completely terribly, violently screwed.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

• I want to see all the 'hold-out' players start wearing the lime green accents on their shoes....THAT completes the look!
    "I didn't do anything...i just headbutted him!"
    purpleworld
    NET Starter

• I love the new unis and like the way they switch up the combos . The players like them and play well in them. I respect Sturm and his opinion as well so I wont be attacking his stance.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

• I love the jerseys. The previous ones were bland (the Holmgren Era jerseys) and quite honestly i dont care for the older jerseys either. Yes they're classic but they dont adequately summarize this current team. I wouldnt mind a game or two every year where we use a throwback but the jerseys we have now are fantastic.
    tubbs51
    NET Starter

Previous

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information