Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Bills)

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
This game has me very nervous. Especially considering that Miami debacle was only 3 weeks ago. Has this team changed that much in just 2 games since then? I hope so, but it would not surprise me at all to see a big letdown performance by this team. I also think that there are guys on the Bills who can straight up hurt us, like Spiller. And then there are the injuries to worry about too. If Rice and Glass Thurmond both do not play, we will be VERY thin at WR and in the secondary.

All that being said, I want to believe. This team SHOULD be able to win, and I will trust them to take care of business this week in a game I think will be very tough.

Hawks 27
Bills 24

Record: 5-8 or something

kendog2639

Reaction score
fast wr and fast rb are seattles downfall as they do not match well against us... if we have no sidney and no thurmond then we are going to be hurting bad!!
bills love to pass and having a 4th string cb out there along with 5th string cb as slot cb we will have trouble!!

seahawks lose a close one

20-17 bills

record to date 5-8

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
mikeak":bfc0jh8l said:
Missing - since you are sub .500 could you please predict a Bills win instead?

haha, man, I almost did. I am really nervous, I can't help it. But I don't think little ol me will have much bearing on the outcome in Toronto. Besides, I picked the hawks to win last week and look what happened!

Sac

Reaction score
First road shut out. 31-0 good guys. 4 passing TDs for RW. This is supposed to be a fearless prediction, right?

mikeak

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":9565w2ga said:
mikeak":9565w2ga said:
Missing - since you are sub .500 could you please predict a Bills win instead?

haha, man, I almost did. I am really nervous, I can't help it. But I don't think little ol me will have much bearing on the outcome in Toronto. Besides, I picked the hawks to win last week and look what happened!

Dude I just broke out the Fitzpatrick voodo doll and got the pot and the goat ready so please don't tell me we can't influence games!!!

There is even a commercial on TV proving it is so. Something about having to sit in the same chair to get cell-phone reception or something :)

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I'm so glad this game is in Toronto,....climate controled and not a significant home field advantage,....Hawks 24 Bills 16

Apeman00

Reaction score
The Hawks have gotten over a hurdle. Had a stellar road game against the Bears and a knock out with the Cardinals. They truly believe in themselves right now. I think from this point on they are going to kick some serious @$$ out there. It wouldn't surprise me to see another shut-out. Not record breaking though.

21-0 Seahawks.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Jon Ryan was born in Canada, played HS, College, and started his professional career in Canada. For that reason...and that reason ONLY...I'm going with the Hawks...

24-13

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
As a result of my dream last night, I have some insight on this game that I hope is real.

The Hawks will get 5 sacks in the first half due to Spillers inability to pass protect, he will then sit most of the second half 'cause he's a big liability in pass pro. I see 3 TD passes from RW and 120+ yards and 2 TD's for Beastmode. RW, Tate & Baldwin will shine in this game along with "Bruce" and "Clem". The Hawks also end up with 4 picks (Sherman, Lane, ET & Wagner). The Buff's will also fumble the ball 3 times and only recover 1. The Hawks end up +6 in turnovers.
And the final score will be 38-13 = SEAHAWKS RULE.
It sure is nice to have such detailed dreams, hopefully this dream is more right than wrong. I have my fingers crossed.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Another Pick 6 for Sherman.
RW to Tate for 6.
Lynch for 6.
Bills score 6.
Seahawks 24-6.

Superman509

Reaction score
I'm a little nervous about this game but if the Rams (I know they've played well as of late but I'm not quite sold) beat them at their place I feel good about our chances to keep the division dream alive!

Seahawks -24

Bills -13

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Bills are not good vs. the run and I think Beast and Turbin have good days, Russ is efficient and the offense outruns the defense strugglng a bit.

Hawks 30
Bills 20

To date: 4-9

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Packers 21 Da Bears 21+at least 1 :O

Oops wrong thread. :mrgreen:

35-17 Bills

Record when predicting Seahawks losses: 0-5

And for good measure :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: