Getting that feeling creepin' on up inside...

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
...you know the one.

Big game y'all...huge game. Are we the team we think we are? I can't hardly sleep and it's only frickin' Friday! As meaningful a game as we've had in the regular season since '05 I believe. Then SF could be even bigger, Jesus fellas, this is it!

Here's to pre-game jitters on Friday! :thirishdrinkers:

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
I have been a lifelong hawks fan and even though its not that long, this is the first year where I can not sleep on game day eve. This team is just to much fun to watch. I have a high amount of confidence that we will be go to Toronto and take care of business.

Seriously Sunday needs to hurry up and get here. Finishing finals early leaves me with nothing to do.......

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Think it's bad this week, wait 'til next week after the Hawks have won and the Whiners have lost and next week's Sunday night game is for first in the division. :mrgreen:

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
get use to it HAWK fans your team going have a lot of playoff implication games in your future...as in the next few years.

grizbob

Reaction score
Won't be any non nerve racking games till next year. (preseason) :th2thumbs:

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am anxious and excited, I really have the same problem sleeping. The team is built to succeed, but road games gives me jitters, specially the Detroit, Miami type teams have made me nervous with Buffalo Bills. I hope Seahawks bring their A game and take care of business and build the right momentum into the next week.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":pth69qt6 said:
hawksfansinceday1":pth69qt6 said:
Think it's bad this week, wait 'til next week after the Hawks have won and the Whiners have lost and next week's Sunday night game is for first in the division. :mrgreen:

Then it will be "Quaalude time"!! ;) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methaqualone
Um I grew up in the 70s man so yeah, I know what a 'Lude is (Rorer 714 ring a bell?). Good link post for the younger/uninitiated though. LOL