Good Luck against the Bills

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I doubt they need it as the Bills are a mess on O. (can only seem to score FG anymore>)

Also on a side note, win or lose Sunday night I so hope the Hawks crush the 49ers. I have not seen a fan base so cocky in my life and so arrogant. (AND I DEAL WITH JET FANS TWICE A YEAR!)

So I hope you guys win your division outright and get them all whining.

hawker84

Reaction score
i've read some of your exchanges over there.. you always bring a good solid respectful debate to the table with stats to back up your argument, and to read some of there reply's, you would think the patriots are their number one rivalry...

to completely disregard the fact that brady and BB are living legends, and have competely distroyed the competition during nationally televised games , and for no statistical reasoning think they're going to destroy the patriots and make them look like chumps on national tv, is laughable at best..

yes they're a good team, yes they can beat anybody, but so can the cardinals on any given sunday. leave it at that..

niner fans are ridiculous at times... but they're entertainment to me.. better than jerry springer any day of the week

Largent80

Reaction score
Regardless of if the Bills are a mess, most of us here are a little road leery if ya know what I mean. That being said, this is a game we should win and need to win. To do it, when we see our foot, don't shoot it.

Thanks for the well wishes, and the same to you guyz this weekend. Kick some 9er ass !!!!!

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
hawker84":2q7nlkgb said:
i've read some of your exchanges over there.. you always bring a good solid respectful debate to the table with stats to back up your argument, and to read some of there reply's, you would think the patriots are their number one rivalry...

to completely disregard the fact that brady and BB are living legends, and have competely distroyed the competition during nationally televised games , and for no statistical reasoning think they're going to destroy the patriots and make them look like chumps on national tv, is laughable at best..

yes they're a good team, yes they can beat anybody, but so can the cardinals on any given sunday. leave it at that..

niner fans are ridiculous at times... but they're entertainment to me.. better than jerry springer any day of the week

Thanks! I am use to Jet fans who are irrational at times, but 49er fans act as if they are unbeatable. My favorite is "Your Offense isnt all that good, you really have not faced a Defense anywhere near as good as ours!' huh?? so scoring at the second highest rate in NFL History means our O isnt all that good?? and now the conspiracy theories about brady getting direction in his helmet ~~sigh~~

mikeak

Reaction score
I thought one offensive player is allowed to have a headset or did that change? Just saying it doesn't matter if Brady did or did not get direction in his helmet as the rule was changed a few years to allow this for one offensive player

Or did I get this wrong? As I tell everyone except my boss I am sometimes wrong

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Mikeak,

The QB has a headset in and it is suppose shut of 15 sec before the ball is snapped they are saying it is not being shut off.

mikeak

Reaction score
I did not know about the 15 sec rule. Is that in addition to one more headset on offense or it is still one / offense and it could technically be on any player - guess I could google it and will

Technicality: According to this link: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nfl-heads ... --nfl.html

The cutoff is 15 second before the playclock comes to zero. So 25 second to get a play call in. Different than 15 second before the snap which would be extremely hard to tell. So one way to look at this would go back to a tape and see at what time does NE snap the ball. If they frequently snap the ball prior to 15 secs left or right thereafter then that solves the issue by itself.

If that is not the case then you still ignore them and obviously the NFL is all over these things anyways probably listening in to make sure no cheating occurs

EDIT: I was wrong the whole time - darn. The change I was thinking off was the headset on one defensive player that is fairly recent. Thanks for hte 15 sec info though didn't know

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Thanks for the good wishes, PatsFan; and believe me, not only do we obviously hope you kill the Forty-whiners, we know they are the most arrogant d-bag fan base in the NFL. They are insufferable. They can't get over their glory years, it trumps everything. Any time you make a valid point that disparages the 49ers in any way, it's "whip out the rings time".

Throwdown

Reaction score
They've been theeeeee absolute worst the last 2 seasons, acting brand new is like their forte.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm glad to see we're not the only ones saying this about the Whiners "fanbase"...good luck with the game though, Patfan. I wish every time after you guys sacked Kaepernick, your players would do the kick and yell "Sparta!"

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":uqtogscb said:
Thanks for the good wishes, PatsFan; and believe me, not only do we obviously hope you kill the Forty-whiners, we know they are the most arrogant d-bag fan base in the NFL. They are insufferable. They can't get over their glory years, it trumps everything. Any time you make a valid point that disparages the 49ers in any way, it's "whip out the rings time".

Sadly Pats have fans do that as well :( but at least ours are fresh and new lol... (and god forbid you say Montana or walsh are not the best ever... or even suggest it.. I was foolish in saying Brady and BB were 2 of the best ever.. and I got killed over there. Even Jet fans concede those two points.. lol)

I don't know why but I am just feeling a good Pats beat down this sunday night... (If the Pats O is cranking there is NO chance their o can keep pace.) I am actually more worried about the Jags game (talk about a let down game after 2 hyped prime time games lol)

rideaducati

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":3gg0g5qs said:
Mikeak,

The QB has a headset in and it is suppose shut of 15 sec before the ball is snapped they are saying it is not being shut off.

How do they know when the ball is going to be snapped? The headset is shut off with 15 seconds left on the play clock or when the ball is snapped. I'm sure there have been times in which the Pats get the ball snapped prior to that and have still had communication during a play, but that probably happens very rarely. The NFL pays the guys running the on/off switch, not the Patriots so I don't believe there to be a conspiracy. The whiners are just whining because they're skeerd.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Thank you Patriots fan. I would fear going into Foxboro this time of year (hell, anytime of year) and am thanking you in advance of the Harbaugh beat down. I got into a little hot water over here awhile back for wishing for his plane to crash.

Stay cool.

mikeak

Reaction score
rideaducati":3kg5pe0u said:
PatsFanNH":3kg5pe0u said:
Mikeak,

How do they know when the ball is going to be snapped? The headset is shut off with 15 seconds left on the play clock or when the ball is snapped. I'm sure there have been times in which the Pats get the ball snapped prior to that and have still had communication during a play, but that probably happens very rarely. The NFL pays the guys running the on/off switch, not the Patriots so I don't believe there to be a conspiracy. The whiners are just whining because they're skeerd.

See my clarification further down. 25 secs into the playclock so 15 secs left the mic system turns off. So not before the snap but before time runs out

chris98251

Reaction score
Well when the 49er fans bring up their historical musings I think your Patriots have a few things that can compare there. Then you can add we have done it in this century, when did you get yours?

madbohem

Reaction score
I loathe NE, Brady, and BB... but put that in perspective jealousy of the have nots. It isn't personal, and its grudgingly because of the success over the past decade or so. Same stuff I felt for Elway once upon a time.

As a fan of football, i was happy for Elway to get his rings etc... although I am not sure I can ever really like Elway and the Broncos because of the years the Hawks were in their division... but when its all said and done, I am happy I had so much to "hate" and there was something great I witnessed in the game of football.

I look back and say that about Montana, Rice, Craig, and all those great 49er's as well... but back then, the fans weren't delusional. I don't think NE fans are delusional today either, maybe in 20 years after the Brady, BB, era. Maybe in 20 years I will have the same delusion because of this Hawks team.

Latest posts