How great is this Sunday?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":22b0813f said:
This Sunday is only great if we win and the 49ers lose. If the 49ers beat NE, we're only in the play-offs as a wild card.

However, this Sunday will be very exciting, for sure.

The 49ers have to win and Seattle has to lose for the 9ers to clinch the division. It's very unlikely they lose to Arizona, but stranger things have happened.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":11ujtr5a said:
The 49ers have to win and Seattle has to lose for the 9ers to clinch the division. It's very unlikely they lose to Arizona, but stranger things have happened.

Right, but I'm not counting on the 1-in-a-million shot; lol.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1i75sru7 said:
Sarlacc83":1i75sru7 said:

Right, but I'm not counting on the 1-in-a-million shot; lol.

well with a little luck all the Hawks need to do is take care of business next Sunday and the division is theirs.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2u0swynv said:
If Sunday goes as I am hoping, it will be the beginning of an awesome week that will culminate in quite possibly the most anticipated game at the Clink since the NFCCG.

So yeah, I am hoping not just for a Pats victory, but the kind of victory that creates cracks in the Niners confidence and adds more strain to the impending Harbaugh media debacle. (for the record, niner trolls, I think he is a great coach, but c'mon, we all know there is a Denny Green/Jim Mora Sr type meltdown moment in his future)

I genuinely dream about this happening, but I won't rate this game on par with the NFCCG. I rate it more along the line of maybe the Saints PO game 2 years ago.
Yet, what a wonderful scenario for debate and conjecture.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":39byxh6x said:
Scottemojo":39byxh6x said:
If Sunday goes as I am hoping, it will be the beginning of an awesome week that will culminate in quite possibly the most anticipated game at the Clink since the NFCCG.

So yeah, I am hoping not just for a Pats victory, but the kind of victory that creates cracks in the Niners confidence and adds more strain to the impending Harbaugh media debacle. (for the record, niner trolls, I think he is a great coach, but c'mon, we all know there is a Denny Green/Jim Mora Sr type meltdown moment in his future)

I genuinely dream about this happening, but I won't rate this game on par with the NFCCG. I rate it more along the line of maybe the Saints PO game 2 years ago.
Thus my use of the word SINCE.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Scottemojo":238pf2lt said:
LudwigsDrummer":238pf2lt said:
Scottemojo":238pf2lt said:

Thus my use of the word SINCE.
Dang, I missed the SINCE part and beg forgivness.

Reaction score
Please Guys......
Don't put the Wagon BEFORE the Bill...... :34853_doh:

This is a SHOULD win ~ ...just like Miami...
I hope this is the one thing the guys have learned in the last few weeks !!!

Hopefully, Wolf Grey bring their BITE !!! :icon_new:

sc85sis

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":7a1u6k0x said:
Sarlacc83":7a1u6k0x said:
PatsFanNH":7a1u6k0x said:
SoulfishHawk said:
So fired up. A bunch of us are going up to Vancouver to watch the game. I can't help but think about how incredible it would be to watch the Pats knock off the Whiners AFTER we win. Come on Hawks, get it done.

I am sure BB has let Wilfolk AND Brady know that Harbaugh believes their SB are tainted.. (and said in such a way to make them think Harbaugh was implying they are not that good.) A fired up Brady and an ANGRY Beast in wilfolk I like our chances...

(am I bad in hoping its a worse beat down they give to the 49ers than what we did to the Texans? i so want a 54-0 blow out..)

The Pats Super Bowl wins are tainted. 9-0 before Spygate, 7-6 since. (Or maybe the defense Carroll built for them was that good, just like ours.)

7-6 you mean playoff record? (I think) and you and I can debate the tainted BUT A HC SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER SAY IT!! (fans is one thing a HC just being dumb IMO)

and FYI the D was good when Carroll was here but 90% were Parcell drafts or old BB D players from Jets etc... The draft under Carroll were gawd awful, but he didnt have full co9ntrol either.
I got the impression from articles I've read that Pete had little to no say over personnel in New England (he was really ticked when Martin was traded to the Jets). That's one of the reasons the job at USC was so attractive to him. It's also why he had said he didn't think he'd leave USC to go back to the NFL; he didn't think he'd ever get the type of control to shape and run a team the way he wanted. Paul Allen changed all that.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Forgot while rooting for Brady is great, the Patriots are still and AFC team.