How great is this Sunday?

pehawk

Reaction score
As Seahawks fans we get to root an up and coming elite QB, making a statement in Wilson. Then, we can gleefully and without guilt, root for the greatest QB and maybe male of all-time, in Tom Brady?

Also, assumimg the Hawks hold serve, it'll be VERY nice to see what Coach Hoodie has in store for Harbaugh. Bill wants this, bad, to prevent a NY Giants type edge over his team. Plus, it doesn't appear Harbaugh is a favorite within the NFL coaching fraternity.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So fired up. A bunch of us are going up to Vancouver to watch the game. I can't help but think about how incredible it would be to watch the Pats knock off the Whiners AFTER we win. Come on Hawks, get it done.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Assuming Hawks win, is there anyone you'd rather want to face the 9ers, than the Pats? Its perfect.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1obwfvy0 said:
So fired up. A bunch of us are going up to Vancouver to watch the game. I can't help but think about how incredible it would be to watch the Pats knock off the Whiners AFTER we win. Come on Hawks, get it done.

I am sure BB has let Wilfolk AND Brady know that Harbaugh believes their SB are tainted.. (and said in such a way to make them think Harbaugh was implying they are not that good.) A fired up Brady and an ANGRY Beast in wilfolk I like our chances...

(am I bad in hoping its a worse beat down they give to the 49ers than what we did to the Texans? i so want a 54-0 blow out..)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I will be a HUGE Pats fan on Sunday night, and won't feel bad about it one bit. To be honest, and I'm not a Pats hater at all, I respect what they've done, although I really only like the Hawks, and nobody else. I do think the Pats are the best team in the NFL right now.
Do your thing on Sunday Night! The 12th Man will be pulling for you, big time.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2ww6dlk9 said:
SoulfishHawk":2ww6dlk9 said:

I am sure BB has let Wilfolk AND Brady know that Harbaugh believes their SB are tainted.. (and said in such a way to make them think Harbaugh was implying they are not that good.) A fired up Brady and an ANGRY Beast in wilfolk I like our chances...

(am I bad in hoping its a worse beat down they give to the 49ers than what we did to the Texans? i so want a 54-0 blow out..)

The Pats Super Bowl wins are tainted. 9-0 before Spygate, 7-6 since. (Or maybe the defense Carroll built for them was that good, just like ours.)

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":395r1kyt said:
PatsFanNH":395r1kyt said:
SoulfishHawk":395r1kyt said:

The Pats Super Bowl wins are tainted. 9-0 before Spygate, 7-6 since. (Or maybe the defense Carroll built for them was that good, just like ours.)

7-6 you mean playoff record? (I think) and you and I can debate the tainted BUT A HC SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER SAY IT!! (fans is one thing a HC just being dumb IMO)

and FYI the D was good when Carroll was here but 90% were Parcell drafts or old BB D players from Jets etc... The draft under Carroll were gawd awful, but he didnt have full co9ntrol either.

hawker84

Reaction score
pehawk":1rlc5p6v said:
Assuming Hawks win, is there anyone you'd rather want to face the 9ers, than the Pats? Its perfect.

the Rams? but the Pats will do. i hate the Pats for the simple fact they've gorged themselves on success for the last decade , and we have not.. divisional titles are great, but nothing satisfies like a superbowl victory... so i am jealous, i too want to dine at the adult table...

this will be a tough game for both teams, home field advantage and crappy weather , i give the nod to the pats.. hopefully it's a huge ginormous nod..

Go Pats!!!! and oh yea Go Steelers :pukeface: f**k Michael Irvin

tomahawk

Reaction score
No matter what BB does - Spygate will be something that always hangs over him and his wins.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
tomahawk":9zase165 said:
No matter what BB does - Spygate will be something that always hangs over him and his wins.

VERY TRUE! But man been very successful since (Best record in the NFL and 2 SB) and Spygate one silver lining for me is the having the plays called in the same way the O does now.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If Sunday goes as I am hoping, it will be the beginning of an awesome week that will culminate in quite possibly the most anticipated game at the Clink since the NFCCG.

So yeah, I am hoping not just for a Pats victory, but the kind of victory that creates cracks in the Niners confidence and adds more strain to the impending Harbaugh media debacle. (for the record, niner trolls, I think he is a great coach, but c'mon, we all know there is a Denny Green/Jim Mora Sr type meltdown moment in his future)

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":gmrlhof4 said:
If Sunday goes as I am hoping, it will be the beginning of an awesome week that will culminate in quite possibly the most anticipated game at the Clink since the NFCCG.

So yeah, I am hoping not just for a Pats victory, but the kind of victory that creates cracks in the Niners confidence and adds more strain to the impending Harbaugh media debacle. (for the record, niner trolls, I think he is a great coach, but c'mon, we all know there is a Denny Green/Jim Mora Sr type meltdown moment in his future)

Yes. A thousand times yes.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Very excited for football this weekend. Not only for the reasons you said, but I also have a fantasy football semi-final that I am super excited about

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Scottemojo":f4l1ne1y said:

I predict it happens in the playoffs after Kaep blows a big game and the media starts to question why he didn't start Alex Smith. It starts as a T.O. "This is my QB" situation and just completely escalates.

But if it happened after a loss to Seattle putting the 49ers in 2nd place in the NFC West, I'd probably cry from joy. We'd never hear about 5 golden rings ever again on this forum because there'd be no way to get around the post-Seattle meltdown.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1oeydiuk said:

I cannot wait for this day.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This Sunday is only great if we win and the 49ers lose. If the 49ers beat NE, we're only in the play-offs as a wild card.

However, this Sunday will be very exciting, for sure.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2et4217v said:
This Sunday is only great if we win and the 49ers lose. If the 49ers beat NE, we're only in the play-offs as a wild card.

However, this Sunday will be very exciting, for sure.
The one nagging thought at the back of my mind is that this team just doesn't do much the easy way. So, if we end up a wild card team, so be it.

Latest posts