NFL network hate

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Good. I want Seattle to keep hearing that they're pretenders. That way, if they win the Super Bowl, the media can pretend they never said anything they did.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I love the hate.

More impressive to me was that one guy who has hated the Hawks for a long time, Marshall Faulk, is kinda reppin the 12th man.

NorCal

Reaction score
Even I think that is silly. But, would love to see it!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's just saying what just about EVERYONE in the media is hoping for. What would the world do if their precious 49ers didn't win the divison. Oh the horror :?

Jiggy

Reaction score
Either watch it all or fast forward to about 30s

[youtube]nfHOQAT0-Mk[/youtube]

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
He was probably coked out of his mind when he said that. Irvin is good for a few laughs, but someone should get him into rehab.

madbohem

Reaction score
All I got to say is Deon is going to rub in those picks the rest of the season. I have never liked Deon too much because he is overly flamboyant, but he has never really been stupid about football. And I can just see him calling up Richard Sherman and handing Irvin the phone every week.

Jase

Reaction score
His prediction is no surprise. The fact that they let this loud-mouthed drug-addled inflated-ego cretinous imbecile on the air at all, however, is entirely baffling to me.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1iaezmyu said:
Good. I want Seattle to keep hearing that they're pretenders. That way, if they win the Super Bowl, the media can pretend they never said anything they did.

What do you mean "if"? *when.

Aerik

Reaction score
I'm down, I prefer our boys to fly under the radar, not sure what to think about all this SE Alaska love they've been getting lately... smells like jinx to me

chris98251

Reaction score
We just didn't beat the Cowboys, we humiliated the Cowboys.

Irvin, Faulk both are long time haters and if anyone believes in us regularly without hype I would have to say it is Gruden, yeah he's playing the PC thing up the ass but to his credit he at least does his homework.

Why NFL Network is such a hack base mostly, they took every egomaniac that has player in the last 15 years and gave them a job.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
abqseahawkfan":wmyqmo68 said:
Good old Michael Irvin strikes again
Consider the source....... Crackhead Irvin picks Dallas to win the Superbowl every year, so he is wrong most of the time.