NFL network hate

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
And right after he gave the Seahawks that excellent bulletin board material he called his bookie to put a couple grand on the them to win it all! I like your style Mike.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I like it. This is just the kind of respect I was looking for prior to the playoffs.

Listening to him talk the other day I was just reminded of what an idiot he is.

It's Michael Irvin guys.

He stabbed his teammate with a pair of barber shears.

Was busted doing coke

Was pulled over the year he was entered into the HOF with a drug pipe in his car, but it was his "friends".

All he sees is records, that the Hawks have struggled on the road and that they have the Niners on their schedule and the Rams who beat the Niners, so to him the Hawks lose out.

I would be surprised if he has watched any Hawks' game outside of the Packers and 49'ers.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Anyone hear this clown on the pregame show tonight? All the other guys picked the Hawks to make the playoffs. Here's what Irvin had to say:

-Bears gave that game away two weeks ago
-Hawks are no good at home and will lose to Buffalo and the last two games as well (someone may want to inform him those games are in Seattle)
-Is he back on drugs or just naturally stupid?

I don't mind legit criticism of the Hawks but he didnt have a clue. How is he employed as an analyst?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kidhawk":3oe0fg3a said:
I doubt it has anything to do with us. His cowboys are about to be eliminated from contention to the playoffs. He has to root for a lot of teams to lose so they can have a shot.

Exacty. Its just part of the schtick. His role is Cowboy homer. The seahawks losing all 3 fits into his schticks agenda.

Hawks46

Reaction score
This still needs to be tweeted to Sherman and Pete.

We're rolling right now, but I'd like us to be steam rollin and pissed off.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I hope the Steelers walk in there and roll the Cowboys so that he can cry about another year of failure for his team on Sunday night.

Twisted

Reaction score
nevermind M Irvin, cowgirls suck

anyone see who they had featured on the "road to the Superbowl" commercial on Thursday nights game eagles vs bangles?

in his college getup at that...

m. Irvin... *snicker*

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Shouldn't he be out doin a line of blow off Adam Sanders hiney? Much as I value the opinion of convicted felons and all, I am just not sure how to take this?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Thing is, I can realistically see us losing any one of those games for pretty obvious reasons; Buffalo is on the road (and face it, we're not that great on the road), San Fran is a bad ass team and St. Louis has been a different team against the division. For any of the above reasons we could very realistically lose any of those games, but to say we're going to lose ALL THREE!? c'mon mang... That's just stupid.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Im going to save this picture, and if we win out I will make a signature with that alongside the NFL.com Seahawks page showing three W's.

I agree they should make this into a giant poster in the locker room.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I've been a fan of this team long enough to know that 0-3 down the stretch is a reasonable possibility. Very unlikely, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It also wouldn't surprise me if these guys finish with 11 wins. They certainly have the ability to do it, particularly with two games at home.

My best guys is that they'll get to 10 wins and make the playoffs which is fine by me.

hawker84

Reaction score
so do we have to root for the steelers to beat the cowpukes now? :enraged: :jd:

gonna need some alcohol this weekend. sigh

Latest posts