Facebook Page Petition For Uniform Changes

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sturm":1qlkso3e said:
Now i know why so many left this forum. Too many angry douche bags who can't handle an opinion different from theirs.

I'm done with the lot of you.

Waving goodbye kitty

Tumblr lgcew0ML3i1qzdpas

bigtrain21

Reaction score
RockHawk":328seakn said:
C'mon guys, you don't have to like the OP or the topic, but don't come down on the poster. Last I checked, we're all still able to have our own opinion, and having it different than yours (or the crowd) so keep opinions about the poster to yourselves. Sturm is a longtime veteran of .NET and deserves nothing less.

Now if your posts are attacking the OP, that's fine. That's what .NET is about. Just keep it there.

I read through all the posts and almost everyone was attacking the post and not Sturm.

Then Sturm said this

Sturm":328seakn said:
Don't bother posting negative comments on the page. Not like they're staying there for long, dummies.

Which seemed to take it to a whole new level.

Just my $.02

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He called us dummies and douche bags. All because he's a grumpy old man and can't get over the fact that MOST people actually like these uniforms.

Reaction score
Personally I love the new uni's. Not only do I think they look awesome but the green truly separates us from the rest of the league.

Omahawk

Reaction score
The uniforms are the best in the league. I'm going to start a petition against your petition.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Sturm":lz5nwmh3 said:
Now i know why so many left this forum. Too many angry douche bags who can't handle an opinion different from theirs.

I'm done with the lot of you.

:fam: :waah: :domotwak:

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Sturm":16g2hhu0 said:
Although our visiting unis are tolerable, there is way too much neon green on our home uniforms. Frankly, I'd like to see it and some other things done away with (like that ridiculous pattern inside the numbers). So if you think this team deserves better unis, like the page if you prefer to see some improvements in the coming years.

https://www.facebook.com/SeahawkUniforms

Seriously dude? I've said from day one, those uniforms Rock!

CPHawk

Reaction score
How do you not like something on facebook? Glad to see all of 11 people like that page.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hott, they all on me...

Seriously though, I'm lovin the digs. Somebody a while back had it correct. They're "supermacadoshiouspimptycoonspacesuits"or something relative to that.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":2ipqdh2n said:
C'mon guys, you don't have to like the OP or the topic, but don't come down on the poster. Last I checked, we're all still able to have our own opinion, and having it different than yours (or the crowd) so keep opinions about the poster to yourselves. Sturm is a longtime veteran of .NET and deserves nothing less.

Now if your posts are attacking the OP, that's fine. That's what .NET is about. Just keep it there.

Shouldn't we have moved this into the 99 page post on the uniforms since it's doing nothing but rehashing old news?

And hasn't it been made blatantly clear over the last several months that the Seahawks are locked into these unis for 5 years, regardless of how much the fanbase loves or hates them?

Longtime vet or no, this horse has long turned into Alpo, and the original poster knows that.

TVHAWK

Reaction score
The most excited I've been about my team in years, maybe rollin for the next ten years and you bring back up the uniform bitch ?? You guys lost out- admit defeat- Maybe you can warm up to the Uni's when we win the SB.. Or no, you'll still be bitchin about their sox or something- Sorry but this post was idiotic.. I feel dumber for having read it.... :pukeface:

kearly

Reaction score
I bitched pretty hard when the uniforms debuted. That said they look pretty nice from a distance and I'm actually kind of proud of them now. A lot of the things I hated most about the design (shoulders, lime green trim) actually WORK somehow when viewed from a distance.

I actually kind of like how they fit our players. Russell Wilson looks like Mega Man in the all-blue home stuff.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I still don't like the uniforms, but then again, I don't give a rat's beehind. If we were wore pink with neon green trim and won a SB... I'd rock that shirt.

Chapow

Reaction score
I've said my piece on why I don't like the new uniforms (not that I would expect anyone to remember or care), so there's no point in going over it again.

If this petition had even the teensiest, tiniest chance of making any difference, I would "sign it" or whatever. But it doesn't. There is absolutely zero chance this petition will have any affect on anything.

If there was ever an absolute perfect example of "pointless", this petition is it.

purpleworld

Reaction score
I want to see all the 'hold-out' players start wearing the lime green accents on their shoes....THAT completes the look!

morgulon1

Reaction score
I love the new unis and like the way they switch up the combos . The players like them and play well in them. I respect Sturm and his opinion as well so I wont be attacking his stance.

tubbs51

Reaction score
I love the jerseys. The previous ones were bland (the Holmgren Era jerseys) and quite honestly i dont care for the older jerseys either. Yes they're classic but they dont adequately summarize this current team. I wouldnt mind a game or two every year where we use a throwback but the jerseys we have now are fantastic.