Odds that carroll seeks revenge against Jeff Fischer

The Radish

Reaction score
I would hope Pete would have grown up from that episode.

Merely a school yard play done in the heat of the moment.

:141847_bnono:

hawker84

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2bb67fnf said:
Wilson will fake a handoff to Lynch, who will go out into the flat.

Giacomini will then PICK UP Wilson and throw him to Lynch, who will catch Wilson and put him up on his shoulders and run for a 1st down.

i was gonna try and add a little sumpin sumpin, but i can't top this....rats!

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
Sign Vijay Singh to a one week contract. Line him up in the pistol and let him knock one through the goalposts with a 7 iron. It'll be worth -1 for the Rams.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
We collect the best football players from Tanzania and replace them with our current roster. That will show em.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Did anyone see the all-22 vid and see what they did? It seemed a little sketchy at the time and they never showed a good replay of it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
bigtrain21":32cj8uzz said:
Did anyone see the all-22 vid and see what they did? It seemed a little sketchy at the time and they never showed a good replay of it.

If you're asking what the rams did, they sent a player (I forget who it was that scored and too lazy to look it up atm) towards the sideline acting like he was leaving the game. That player never actually left the field of play and they never sent in a replacement, making him legal for that next play. He just nonchalantly waited until it was time and played ball. I think I remember Pete saying he caught it and tried to call a time out but he couldn't get an officials attention before the snap and TD Rams.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
GoHawks":uu8wv3gv said:
Lambs beat the hawks after carroll and crew got punked by the fake punt?

Carroll tried to get retribution, by doing an onside kick at start of 2nd half - didn't go in his favor

What do you think the odds are of carroll calling up the trick play to get his revenge against Fischer and the lambs?

Odds are if he does it would be with the score already in our favor, at least I'd hope that to be the case

What do you think?
I think that if Pete gets a chance, that he should try'n pitch another shut-out, only this time, he should leave RW and the first teamers in to run the score up to 80 to 0 and set a new NFL shut out record, and serve notice. :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7:

bigtrain21

Reaction score
kidhawk":3f6a7vke said:
bigtrain21":3f6a7vke said:

If you're asking what the rams did, they sent a player (I forget who it was that scored and too lazy to look it up atm) towards the sideline acting like he was leaving the game. That player never actually left the field of play and they never sent in a replacement, making him legal for that next play. He just nonchalantly waited until it was time and played ball. I think I remember Pete saying he caught it and tried to call a time out but he couldn't get an officials attention before the snap and TD Rams.

Thanks for the refresher. I was actually asking if anyone saw the video because I have yet to see what went down, only heard the description. I would love to see a video of it.

jman316

Reaction score
Amendola faked running off the field on 4th down and nobody on the field noticed/covered him as he lined up close to the sideline on the next play. Because he was in the huddle on the previous play, he was allowed to stay on the sideline and not be required to enter the huddle on the fake FG.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Here is the rule that the Rams circumvented because Amendola was already in the game. He never left the field of play. Had he done so, he would have needed to comply with this rule.
Offensive substitutes who remain in the game must move onto the field as far as the inside of the field numerals before moving to a wide position.