VIDEO: Seahawks vs Cardinals from LevyFilms

Starrman44

Reaction score
I loved it. I hate the hard rock stuff with cuss words and such. My kids love the Hawks, and I gotta shut that stuff down (at least the sound). They also love music. They are at Papa's and Granny's right now, but when they get home they're gonna love this!! Woo-hoo!!

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
Starrman44":3nnhsutf said:
I loved it. I hate the hard rock stuff with cuss words and such. My kids love the Hawks, and I gotta shut that stuff down (at least the sound). They also love music. They are at Papa's and Granny's right now, but when they get home they're gonna love this!! Woo-hoo!!

Like wise. Just showed it to the kids and they loved it. Daddy still likes the blonde fan.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Floridahawk79":gmav1f92 said:
Like wise. Just showed it to the kids and they loved it. Daddy still likes the blonde fan.

82701_CuteSeahawksFan.gif

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
That was amazing. You see so much more on slow motion. This is so well put together, it rivals nfl films minus the badass narrator.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":357xfy6j said:
That was amazing. You see so much more on slow motion. This is so well put together, it rivals nfl films minus the badass narrator.

Yeah and I feel like his camera is a higher quality than we are getting on the broadcasts and they should have much better equipment than he does.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":38ms0wx1 said:
Very nice find. I wonder if they have others?

If you click on Levyfilms below the vid, it brings up a couple others from them.

kearly

Reaction score
I really liked their Vesper Peak video. Sometimes I forget how amazing the NW corner of Washington is.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
That is a pretty cool video!

And watching it, something occurred to me...starting at :35 you can barely see RW behind the line. Could it be that opposing DB's can't read RW because they can't see him? Not that he stares down receivers or anything, but even that split second makes a lot of difference. Seems to me like that it could be an advantage of being short that has not been discussed...

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
I wish I could take video like this and do my schtick. But alas, I sit waaaay up there with a vastly inferior camera. ;)

Awesome vid. Great find.

Latest posts