WSU Hawk here!!

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
Sup guys, been lurking forever and finally decided to register. If you can't tell I go to WSU, about to graduate this spring :D GO COUGS!!! Was at apple cup btw, most amazing live sporting event ever for me.

Can only make it to one game a year since I'm living in Pullman, my girl bought two tickets for the whiners game this year. Praying its for the division lead. The stadium will be rocken.

I read on Petes twitter Q&A that he likes the chants. The SEAHAWKS!!! chant is the best and needs to be utilized more. I love hearing that during the coin flip.

Probably be at the King street bar before games. Although I guess temple Billiards is where its at.
Love reading your guy's posts and looking forward to contributing.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Not going to lie, I bought a Flynn jersey before the season started. I was never against Wilson starting though, Pete knows whats best. And now I got me a Kam Chancellor Jersey

Riley12

Reaction score
Welcome!

If all works out right this Sunday, the stadium will literally be shaking when the team hits the field on 12/23.
Fans have 4 extra hours to drink, 502 in full swing and no need to save voices for work thanks to
the holiday weekend. I hope it is a nightmare for the Niners, from the coin toss to the final whistle.

OP
OP
WSUhawk4life

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
Riley12":2m0rgsqc said:
Welcome!

If all works out right this Sunday, the stadium will literally be shaking when the team hits the field on 12/23.
Fans have 4 extra hours to drink, 502 in full swing and no need to save voices for work thanks to
the holiday weekend. I hope it is a nightmare for the Niners, from the coin toss to the final whistle.

I imagine it being a nightmare, Kaepernick (or however you spell his name) has never experienced anything like the 12th man.

hawker84

Reaction score
welcome aboard fellow coug... flynn is still a big part of the team, no shame there.. make some noise for us who can't be there.

NYCoug

Reaction score
First things first, GO COUGS!!!

Oh, and welcome! Almost forgot that part...

You should donate your Flynn jersey to a needy child in Tanzania! Get them some Hawks gear!

OP
OP
WSUhawk4life

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
NYCoug":xeoe0rwd said:
First things first, GO COUGS!!!

Oh, and welcome! Almost forgot that part...

You should donate your Flynn jersey to a needy child in Tanzania! Get them some Hawks gear!

haha I would consider doing that. Tanzania has a place in my heart now, will book my trip after the Superbowl.