Facebook Page Petition For Uniform Changes

NinjaHawk

Reaction score
I hardly every post, I'm a total lurker. But i had to login and reply just to say...this petition is idiotic. The new uniforms are amazing. Literally, the best uniforms in the league. Fans overwhelmingly love them and they're not changing. Plus, as others have stated, they CAN'T change them.

I think I hate you.

OP
OP
S

Sturm

Reaction score
Don't bother posting negative comments on the page. Not like they're staying there for long, dummies.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sturm":2rk3a6qz said:
Don't bother posting negative comments on the page. Not like they're staying there for long, dummies.

Fortunately you can't erase the stupidity of this thread. (Or, at least, I hope the mods don't let you.)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
This is stupid and useless. We're about to make a playoff push and you're still mad about the unis? I'm not usually one to do this but I honestly have to question both your manhood and your fandom.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
10 Likes since August, popular page huh? :lol:

C'mon man, the new uni's are great.

I saw a twitter Q and A last night with a receiver from another team, he was asked whats his favorite uniform in the NFL, response? Seahawks.

That's pretty typical. They seem to be really popular.

Throwdown

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":ca4nll5f said:
10 Likes since August, popular page huh? :lol:

C'mon man, the new uni's are great.

I saw a twitter Q and A last night with a receiver from another team, he was asked whats his favorite uniform in the NFL, response? Seahawks.

That's pretty typical. They seem to be really popular.

Which receiver?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sturm, it's probably best that you let this thread die without further posts from you, haha. I haven't seen an overwhelming response against a forum member like this since RockHawk bought the place.

(Just kidding! :lol:)

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
Yeah this petition is pretty dumb on my dumb scale. The new unis are sweet and were winning. I have a Flynn jersey for ya if your mad that you just don't have one yet

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
To be honest, i thought that the green was too much as well when i first saw them.

As the first few games rolled by I didn't even notice them anymore.

So petitioning would be dumb right now especially this far into the season. And since when does the NFL give a crap about the fans?

Atradees

Reaction score
I like the Green. I want some long sleeved green Seahawks gear for Xmas.

As for an actual jersey, they are too much money and I wont pay it for principle.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Really?!? A Facebook page to change the uniform?? Find a better way to use your time or complain about. Good grief!

pinksheets

Reaction score
I don't see how the Seahawks can possibly ignore this powerful movement of 10 dudes from the internet.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
Sturm":21plzsfv said:
Although our visiting unis are tolerable, there is way too much neon green on our home uniforms. Frankly, I'd like to see it and some other things done away with (like that ridiculous pattern inside the numbers). So if you think this team deserves better unis, like the page if you prefer to see some improvements in the coming years.

https://www.facebook.com/SeahawkUniforms
haha good luck with that lol

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sturm":1ngz0lbp said:
Although our visiting unis are tolerable, there is way too much neon green on our home uniforms. Frankly, I'd like to see it and some other things done away with (like that ridiculous pattern inside the numbers). So if you think this team deserves better unis, like the page if you prefer to see some improvements in the coming years.

https://www.facebook.com/SeahawkUniforms

Someone should remind those idiots that the Seahawks CAN'T change their uniforms again until 2017. If there is a team out there that needs a drastic uniform change, it's Cleveland. :pukeface:

JKent82

Reaction score
I was uneasy at first with the new unis. Now I love them.

I'd like you to leave and go away until you are not horrible. :cry:

OP
OP
S

Sturm

Reaction score
Now i know why so many left this forum. Too many angry douche bags who can't handle an opinion different from theirs.

I'm done with the lot of you.

RockHawk

Reaction score
C'mon guys, you don't have to like the OP or the topic, but don't come down on the poster. Last I checked, we're all still able to have our own opinion, and having it different than yours (or the crowd) so keep opinions about the poster to yourselves. Sturm is a longtime veteran of .NET and deserves nothing less.

Now if your posts are attacking the OP, that's fine. That's what .NET is about. Just keep it there.

Latest posts