Obomanu

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Obomanu
Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:05 am
  • I believe when the Seahawks placed him on IR they dd NOT designate him as eligble to return. If they had, he would be eligible for the Rams game and then the playoffs. Seems like with the WR group as thin as it is, we may miss him. Not like Kearse and Martin have done anything.
    * NET Staff *

Re: Obomanu
Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:07 am
  • Hawkstorian wrote:I believe when the Seahawks placed him on IR they dd NOT designate him as eligble to return. If they had, he would be eligible for the Rams game and then the playoffs. Seems like with the WR group as thin as it is, we may miss him. Not like Kearse and Martin have done anything.

Either has Obo
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:07 am
  • Hawkstorian wrote:I believe when the Seahawks placed him on IR they dd NOT designate him as eligble to return. If they had, he would be eligible for the Rams game and then the playoffs. Seems like with the WR group as thin as it is, we may miss him. Not like Kearse and Martin have done anything.

I think that you are being too difficult in regards to Kearse. That was the most beautiful drop in the endzone that I have seen since T.O. in the pre-season.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 am
  • Agreed - I thought it was strange how that all went down anyways, the injury didn't strike me as requiring season ending designation.

I know Pehawk wishes we could have him back as well.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information