Facebook Page Petition For Uniform Changes

preston547

Reaction score
When the original pictures came out of the new uniforms I wasnt sure if they were a nice fit. But after seeing them in person and on TV I have learned to love them. Especially the bright green. OP you are crazy thinking differently. I like that we thought outside of the box with our uniform changes unlike other teams around the league. Plus like everyone else has pointed out WE ARE WINNING in them.

DericLee

Reaction score
Love the new uni's, all of them.

So no petition for me.

But thanks.

Starrman44

Reaction score
The unis are the awesome. Blue and green is instantly recognizable as the Hawks. Glad we went back to gray as well. Gray, blue, green and all is well.

I like the green on the shoulders. It gives definition. When I see it, I think Space Needle for some reason, and the blue void it leaves between it and the gray strip yields an osprey in flight. Nope, I won't be liking your page either.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Don't agree with the petition, sorry.

When I first saw pictures of the new uniforms, I did not like them much.

When I saw them in person, with a bunch of guys all wearing them, I liked them a lot.

My only ongoing issue is that I'd like a Seahawks logo somewhere on the uniform, ideally on the shoulder pads, above the Nike swoosh. That's the only thing that bums me out.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I think Sturm calculates when these kinds of posts land.

"We're in the playoff race, we've won 2 in a row, and this team just landed a blow to the Cardinals that made the Pacquio KO look tame by comparison. Time to bitch about uniforms!"

hawker84

Reaction score
i will admit, when they first came out, my first thought was any given sunday uni's.. after seeing them live, i was hooked..

love the , blue on blue
love the , grey on blue
absolutely love the white on white,
not sure how i'll like the grey on grey, will have to see

the neon, was a bit much at first, but it makes them pop... plus the niner fans want it banned so gotta say , hell to the naw on your petition.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I guess you gotta fight for what you believe in. Even if it is asinine and a complete waste of time.

vant

Reaction score
Our uniforms are by far the sickest uniforms in the NFL.

We are the first team to truly have 21st century uniforms, and you can bet that other teams will follow with this new modern look.

blue 22

Reaction score
I dig all of them except the neon green on the home unis.... they should of made it grey. the neon is too much on them.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I like the new unis. At first I thought they were a bit too much but now I love them.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Blitzer88":m78u0fy0 said:
I like the new unis. At first I thought they were a bit too much but now I love them.

I am perfectly fine with the uniform, the only complaint is they should be of material that does not slip when Sidney Rice goes to get the Touch down, or be trying to catch the ball with one hand keeping the other hand holding his pants. That would ruin our offense:)

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Goodness ... people here way too emotionally invested in slamming a guy for having an opinion about the uniforms and actually trying to do something about it, although it's true online petitions are a waste of time.

I agree with the basic idea that the road uniforms are better, and I do like the grey. Home neon green shoulders are too much.

But really people, live and let live.