Facebook Page Petition For Uniform Changes

Sturm

Reaction score
Although our visiting unis are tolerable, there is way too much neon green on our home uniforms. Frankly, I'd like to see it and some other things done away with (like that ridiculous pattern inside the numbers). So if you think this team deserves better unis, like the page if you prefer to see some improvements in the coming years.

https://www.facebook.com/SeahawkUniforms

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I just want to see all Wolf Grey unis for away games, 100% of the time. Regardless of how much green is on them. Sorry, I will not be signing this petition.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sorry you don't like them. League rules dictate no changes for 5 years.

We're 8-5 with our new look. Learn to love it.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
They totally grew on me after the first pre-season game.
Wasn't sold until the team played a game in them.
Now, it's like they've been playing in these for years.

I love the green.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
I don't really care about the jerseys, they could bring back the all neon green jersey as long as they're winning in them. I was playing madden yesterday and its crazy how boring the old jersey look compared to this years.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
I shan't be liking your petition. I dig the unis and as has been said, they can't be changed now.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I feel like all they need is to remove the stuff on the shoulders and just have clean blue/white/grey with numbers and everything would be perfect

Throwdown

Reaction score
From the 3 comments we got 2 squares one probably hates everything, one with a walmart guitar, and an old guy, your winning, bro.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2ugi2mls said:
I feel like all they need is to remove the stuff on the shoulders and just have clean blue/white/grey with numbers and everything would be perfect

Yes a sooped up Cowgirls uniform, good idea.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the amount of green the all blue look has myself, but the players seem to love it, and our record in them is phenomenal. No way would I petition to change something the players love no matter how I feel about them, especially when we are winning.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
They are fantastic. I would like to find a way to incorporate the bird somehow. Still, I like every thing about them. Every combination I've seen.

Otherwise, I'm taking bets for how many pages this thread will go until.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
It's awesome seeing how many guys are in favor of the Grey's.

WSU started unleashing grey uni's a few years ago and too many of our fans hate them for some reason. And Grey is our true 2ndary color.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
All I will say is our old uniform (especially the all blue look) looks SO boring and dated compared to the new duds.

I'm not a big fan of the neon green either (I think forrest green would be more appropriate for the Northwest), but it's just a uniform.

Latest posts