A solution for the only thing holding Russell Wilson back.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• :|
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• haha amazing, every single link on that page takes you to a "BUY ELEVATE GF" site
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• Your subject should have been...

A solution for the only thing holding Wilson DOWN. :th2thumbs:
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• We should just let this joke bomb a little bit more...

3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I get what you are trying to do, but .. meh... The dude is not being held back buy it at all, and I understand how incredibly annoying this crap must be for Russell because I am about 5 ft 6 and hear this kind of stupid crap all the time. Sorry, I just think the whole issue needs to be put to bed.
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• CaptainSkybeard wrote:I get what you are trying to do, but .. meh... The dude is not being held back buy it at all, and I understand how incredibly annoying this crap must be for Russell because I am about 5 ft 6 and hear this kind of stupid crap all the time. Sorry, I just think the whole issue needs to be put to bed.

Imagine how Pehawk and MysterMatt feel!
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• CaptainSkybeard wrote:I get what you are trying to do, but .. meh... The dude is not being held back buy it at all, and I understand how incredibly annoying this crap must be for Russell because I am about 5 ft 6 and hear this kind of stupid crap all the time. Sorry, I just think the whole issue needs to be put to bed.

Russell wonders why you are comparing him to someone that short - he is nothing like a 5' 6" guy that would never work :stirthepot:
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• Seems like people will never run short of Russell Wilson jokes....
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• peachesenregalia wrote:
    CaptainSkybeard wrote:I get what you are trying to do, but .. meh... The dude is not being held back buy it at all, and I understand how incredibly annoying this crap must be for Russell because I am about 5 ft 6 and hear this kind of stupid crap all the time. Sorry, I just think the whole issue needs to be put to bed.

Imagine how Pehawk and MysterMatt feel!

Imagine how Tom Cruise feels!
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

I'm 6' and at 65 years old, still haven't grown up :P
    The problem with Wilson taking this stuff would be that his team mates would probably start taking the stuff too, and all would be for naught. :lol:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• Maybe Wilson will inspire the first successful 5 foot 6 NFL QB with his 5 10 ness. I mean at that point, you can hide behind the line so its a bit of an advantage. Look at NO's Darren Sproles, 5 foot 6 very successful RB.
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• What's so funny ?

I just bought 6 bottles of that stuff.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• Giblien wrote:Image

What about this? :D

hahahahahahaha!
    TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!
    Hawk-A-Loogie
    NET Rookie

Ok, we'll put it to bed. We're talking the little bed that Goldilocks's sleeps in, right?
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• Unfortunately all 3" of growth from that stuff would take place on your head.

Feed the Hawk
    NET Rookie

• Was that 3rd pic really necessary?
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Long Live Tanzania and Mt. Killamanjaro. In you we trust!
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie

• Wiseguy wrote:Was that 3rd pic really necessary?

Not at all :shock:

Sorry about that, hope this makes you more comfortable:

Feed the Hawk
    NET Rookie

• SalishHawkFan wrote:Seems like people will never run short of Russell Wilson jokes....

I see what you did there. C'mon, cut him some slack. We're only a few small games away from the playoffs.

:lol:
    Spectre
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information