If there was ever a game the NFL actually wanted us to win..

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
it's this game against the bills. People always b**** on here that the league is out to get us with officiating and wants us to lose. Well no one can say that this week. If we lost this game against the Bills it would make our primetime game next week much less meaningful, something the league would hate to have happen. So let's see some calls go our way for once this week, Roger!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Plus they're letting us wear the Grey's which is practically cheating.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1qsfbp5y said:
Wolf Greys > Tanzania. Discuss.

Did you know that if you go to Tanzania wearking the wolf grey, they'll worship you and give you free stuff?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. The Bills market is smaller than ours and a 9-5 Seahawks vs a 9-4-1 Niners will be one of the most important games of the year playoff wise.

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2q9jjv0b said:

Wolf Greys are great on paper but until they can show up in a game the way Tanzania does it's all just speculation and "upside". Right now Tanzania is first team all pro.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Completely agree with the OP. Next week's game means absolutely nothing to the league if we don't win against the Bills. They don't give a rip if we slip into the playoffs on a wild card berth or not, but to have a matchup with one game left in the season where the division essentially is on the line, it's huge.

dunceface

Reaction score
It was The Tanzania's idea to do the wolf gray alternate jerseys in the first place so that is a trick question, Roland.

formido

Reaction score
Just remember that if you buy into this way of thinking, there will soon be a game where the NFL definitely wants us to lose. Say, Green Bay at Lambeau?

jamsomatic

Reaction score
There is a reason why the NFL schedules all the inter-divisional games that they do in the final 2 weeks.

And they want it to pay off. I'm not saying the fix is in and neither is the OP as I read it, but hey-sports is
about storylines.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Now, we'll know the OP is onto something if the Seahawks actually get some calls in their favor after the GB "debacle."

To listen to the media, we're the only team in the last decade to get a questionable call. Hell, I'm not used to it as a Hawks fan.

Riley12

Reaction score
Although I feared to voice it, I had the same thought as the OP.

We finally have a "Jerome Bettis is from Detroit" level story brewing around the team right now. The NFL will want a big time game next Sunday Night. NBC is praying to the Mayan gods that next Sunday night is a huge football game.

The only way that happens - we take care of business in Toronto and NE does the same in Foxboro.

Bring on Bill "I'm really sorry I screwed up." Leavy and break out the tinfoil hats, everybody, if the yellow flags start flying our way.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I believe there are grey wolves in Tanzania but it appears somebody forgot to tell Google.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
You never see Wolf Grey's and Tanzania at the same place, same time.

Coincidence?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2pq5wtju said:
it's this game against the bills. People always b**** on here that the league is out to get us with officiating and wants us to lose. Well no one can say that this week. If we lost this game against the Bills it would make our primetime game next week much less meaningful, something the league would hate to have happen. So let's see some calls go our way for once this week, Roger!
The NFL owes us an XL* like reffing performance in our favor against the stealers in a Super Bowl! Then, we'd be even!

Tundra

Reaction score
kidhawk":1tlyrafh said:
RolandDeschain":1tlyrafh said:

Did you know that if you go to Tanzania wearking the wolf grey, they'll worship you and give you free stuff?
Yeah you get two sets of flap jacks from your two new wives and three old goats from your neighbor in the next grass hut. That's why I just got my tickets from Expedia! Go Hawks!!!