First time, long time

Superman509

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been a longtime reader (lurker) of this site for about 5+ years. Big fan of this site and the members here. Figured it was about time I stepped out of the shadows and started contributing around here. Anyway been a die hard lifelong Hawk fan and after being at the game last Sunday and seeing our boys in action I don't think I've ever been this excited to be a fan!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hey guys, this poster is really Clark Kent! Don't believe his lies!

(Welcome to the site.)

Riley12

Reaction score
About time you started posting! Welcome!

Other lurkers - please follow his lead and add to the conversation!

No one is a better example of having lots of posts and nothing new to say than yours truly, but I still keep on keepin' on.

The Radish

Reaction score
Now that you've started to post keep it up. After all there's really nothing to talk about where you are but a "wishful" hockey club.

:D

OP
OP
Superman509

Superman509

Reaction score
I don't know if you'd even call it that. I'll take the 300 days of sunshine and beautiful drives up to Seattle and down to Portland.

hawker84

Reaction score
The Radish":pn54vvo6 said:
Now that you've started to post keep it up. After all there's really nothing to talk about where you are but a "wishful" hockey club.

hey hey hey, we have the dustdevils, fever, and the atomic city roller girls.....

OP
OP
Superman509

Superman509

Reaction score
Let's not forget Mr. Wilson played for those dust devils and stayed in the tri cities for a bit. Btw those roller girls scare me lol.

drdiags

Reaction score
Welcome to all. Interesting times that are happening for the positive a lot quicker than I expected. Strange new world we find ourselves in.

I even think I can handle an XL-season type increase in opposing fans as the team moves up the ladder of relevance. In '05 it was kind of new and annoying as the Bears, Redskins and Steelers fans came in droves. Mods may grow weary though.

Riley12

Reaction score
sherman123":3jjl9gpv said:
fine ill post :)

Excellent, my brutha. I'm sure you'll find, my brutha, that, my brutha, you'll come to think of all who post here as brothers, my brutha.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
The Radish":2cpb5ysc said:

If by "wishful" you mean reigning division champs, and champs 4 out of the last 5 years. Dont let the facts get in the way though