Another little reason to love Wilson...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
In the Mooch interview, when Mooch asked for a play call for a touchdown pass, and Wilson said no, I can't give away a play call, it was instant. mooch was stroking the vanity to get a little good TV, and Wilson said nope.

The little guy does talk in cliches, but the best part? He actually believes that stuff. He might have more positivity than Pete.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
His coming was foretold by the holy scriptures of the NFL Football....

1252495166_WF1900_am_football.jpg

I suppose I'm late to that one too huh?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It took me a while to believe he was going to be the real deal but his attitude from day one had me sold on him as a person. He says all the right things, is the coolest customer EVER and just obviously works hard. The guy beat out Matt Flynn who didn't do anything wrong and actually looked like a great upgrade over TJack. That didn't just happen by being a nice guy.

Wilson is the man, he is the real deal and he is a proud Hawk. How could anyone not like the guy?

drdiags

Reaction score
Speaking of Manning quotes, that "Liquoured up kicker" line was a classic. But yes, Wilson is a measured interview. Comes with the job. Definitely don't want him claiming the Seahawks are the Dream Team.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":26pkh0ko said:
Wilson is the man, he is the real deal and he is a proud Hawk. How could anyone not like the guy?

Because Wilson is the worst QB the Seahawks have ever had, and I'm old enough to have seen them all!

LusciousJames

Reaction score
Seriously, this guy's 100% awesome. He barely seems like a real person. The cynic in me expects a news reports any day now uncovering a thousand corpses in his basement.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
LusciousJames":1yhrnjf2 said:
Seriously, this guy's 100% awesome. He barely seems like a real person. The cynic in me expects a news reports any day now uncovering a thousand corpses in his basement.

Even then, I think Zeb or Roland would claim responsibility so that RW could keep playing.