AP All american teams

SEC FAN

Reaction score
I'd rather take the all SEC first team and add Marqise Lee (WR) and Brad Wing as punter and at kicker you can add whoever you like.

/Done

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":2g3yvlhs said:
I'd rather take the all SEC first team and add Brad Wing as punter and at kicker you can add whoever you like.

/Done

It would be pretty awesome if the all conference teams could have a month of practice and then play each other in a college football all star type game.

Would be better then any BCS Bowls in my opinion. But, of course it will never happen.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
JSeahawks":20xrgmks said:
SEC FAN":20xrgmks said:
I'd rather take the all SEC first team and add Brad Wing as punter and at kicker you can add whoever you like.

/Done

It would be pretty awesome if the all conference teams could have a month of practice and then play each other in a college football all star type game.

Would be better then any BCS Bowls in my opinion. But, of course it will never happen.

Who would coach lol? Saban/Muschamp (defensive coordinator) would be yelling at Spurrier/Sumlin/Richt/Miles (offensive coordinator) while Bielema just stands and laughs on the sidelines.

kearly

Reaction score
I wonder how many #1 overall picks were not All-Americans during their final college season? Because the way things are looking, that's what will probably happen with the #1 pick in 2013.

McCarron and ASJ have no business being on the 3rd team list, albeit for completely opposite reasons.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
kearly":3by00zx4 said:
I wonder how many #1 overall picks were not All-Americans during their final college season? Because the way things are looking, that's what will probably happen with the #1 pick in 2013.

McCarron and ASJ have no business being on the 3rd team list, albeit for completely opposite reasons.

Not sure why?

Do you mean ASJ should be higher and McCarron shouldn't be on it? Cause that's how I viewed this post.

kearly

Reaction score
Based purely on performance, McCarron wouldn't be 3rd team all Pac-12 much less 3rd team All-American. The best NFL TE's are often surprises (Gronk, Graham, Gates, etc.), but ASJ's upside is the highest of any TE to come out in a long time. He's been very productive too, breaking school records before he even finished his 2nd season. That's saying a lot- because UW has a terrific past track record with TEs. I am a huge fan of Zach Ertz, but with respect to him I think ASJ is the best all around TE in the NCAA right now. Nearly identical production on a worse offense while being younger and having much higher upside.