If I Told You We Would Blow One More Out...

TCS

Reaction score
Gotta say the 9r's. There isn't a more annoying fanbase, as a whole, then the 9r's. God how I would love to win the division this year!

Go Hawks!

tcs

Steve2222

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":2g9im2h9 said:
Steve2222":2g9im2h9 said:
Easily the Bills. At least if we beat SF in a close game SF wont lose any respect making our strength of schedule look better.

This isn't the NCAA. Our SOS means squadoosh.

Crush the Niners and all will be right in the universe.

lol I just realized that when I re read it haha sounds pretty stupid. Still I'd take a blow out win on the road.

kearly

Reaction score
Bills.

I actually want the SF game to be close. If Seattle wins in dramatic fashion, it could be one of the best games in our team's history.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":2zmx0wnh said:
Word. Kicking the crap outta the 49ers would be the most satisfying...realistically though, I'm seeing it being the rams. We don't play well on the road, no matter how "good" we are, and I really just don't see us blowing out the 49ers.

I dunno I'm still not sold on this East coast narrative that the Hawks can't win on the road. As Cowherd said today (no I'm not a Herd fan, the guy's a windbag) they've been in each game they lost with one play being the difference in each. The Hawks and the Pats are the only 2 teams without a blowout loss (according to Cowherd).

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":25showxb said:
Bills.

I actually want the SF game to be close. If Seattle wins in dramatic fashion, it could be one of the best games in our team's history.

I want Pete to finally out coach Harbs. I don't care how much we win by, I want that story to die.

muxpux

Reaction score
i want a solid win vs. the bills. maybe a 2 score win. something comfortable. its a road game.

crush the ever loving crap and of the 9ers. hands down.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":33e1epho said:
Word. Kicking the crap outta the 49ers would be the most satisfying...realistically though, I'm seeing it being the rams. We don't play well on the road, no matter how "good" we are, and I really just don't see us blowing out the 49ers.
Forget being "Realistic", he didn't say anything about realistic, :16: It was who would you wish the blowout to be against.
At first you said the 9rs, and I jumped on that wagon, and I ain't bailing out.

rsm650

Reaction score
I would pick to blow the Bills out because that would give us the confidence to beat the 9ers and Rams at home.

TLD0550

Reaction score
skater18000":2p2oqwfp said:
and you could chose which game... which would it be

@ Bills: Prove we can really beat somebody one the road

vs. 49ers: Kick the division rivals *** and send them packing

vs. Rams: The team that embarrassed you with a stupid fake field goal and long field goals

I fell another blow out coming... but i feel the one vs 49ers would be the best, but the bills would be nice back to back blow outs.
All 3 :179422:

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Scottemojo":138kct77 said:
kearly":138kct77 said:
Bills.

I want Pete to finally out coach Harbs. I don't care how much we win by, I want that story to die.

Yeah I do think Pete has been outcoached by Harbs. Cause honestly,,,,,,

The 49ers and Seahawks are VERY close in talent. Yet they've won 4 in a row!!!!

C'mon Pete. Kick. Their. ASS.

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
To better explain this, u get to beat 2 teams by under 10 and 1 team by over 20

Personally at this point the most likely would be the blowing out of the rams and maybe even the bills but being close with the bills and rams is weird but nice 2 blow out the 49ers