Time to spread some Holiday cheer and stroke some ego's.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I would like to recognize JSeahawks as being the best spreader and stroker.......... Of holiday cheer and egos.

...What'd you think I meant?

grizbob

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of going to the marriage counselor and having to talk about the things I like about my wife :shock: and Les check you PMs :mrgreen:

NYCoug

Reaction score
kearly":37qcpmav said:
And whoever linked the disrespectful Jets fans video in some thread, that guy deserves an award. I've watched it probably 30 times now. Probably more than that actually.

I'll gladly take a bow here. Actually just told a buddy about it yesterday at a birthday party. He too watched it about 10 times haha it's a gold mine!

Speaking of gold mines... whoever posted the Cowboys fan meltdown video deserves to be canonized! That's seriously one of the bright spots of the season for me.

I love everybody who posts here, even if I don't agree with them. That's what makes this place fun. Special shoutouts go to...

All of the mods. There are literally times where I look at the forum and go... wtf what a brutal, selfless, thankless job to be a mod. For that, you deserve praise. You guys are like the OLine of .Net and today you deserve all the credit you get.

Jseahawks, thanks for the shoutout. I'll keep on trying to keep doin what I'm doin. Thanks for the love, it's much appreciated. Knowing how much you love the Ducks makes me not hate them as much, seriously.

JonRud, kearly, English, scanner, pe, scottemojo, CANHawk, drdiags, montana, zebulon, aros, radish, jseahawks, largent, and all of those I'm missing (you know who you are) you guys are all awesome and keep me glued to .Net whenever I have down time.

Also want to thank all the beautiful people who came to defend me when I got bashed for posting a blog post here haha that was nice of you guys, thanks.

This is seriously the greatest collection of Seahawks fans on the planet so whether I agree with your opinion or not it's all good. I still love you guys haha

I can't wait til we all get to celebrate a Super Bowl!!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Anyone who is a Seahawk fan gets respect from me. Lord knows no one would bandwagon this franchise (not yet anyway) given the constant mental anguish that has come with it :lol:

Pre-emptive Happy Holidays to each and every one of you guys.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
First off, I like this board so much that I think .NET should be part of the periodic table of elements. Atomic weight of 12. Carbon is a boring name for an element anyway.

I was in Seattle and asked for suggestions so the wife and I could have fun, and all y'all came through for me. Radish got on the phone for me because he just cares about his .NET peeps, and talked to the powers that be (his daughter is in the restaurant biz), just so I would only dine in the best places. Riley didn't have to do what he did. Tech Worlds might have the online personality of a porcupine, and his avatar might remind me of the movie Better off Dead, but he and Jen broke Barley Malt with me and mine. I would now kill VernDog if he asked me too, (don't worry, I would do it humanely, with a Pit Bull, sans rape stand). The base of this board goes way back, I got to see it with mine own two eyes just a little bit, and it was good. Probably why it has endured.
That kind of stuff matters just as much, if not more, than the constant chatter and shit talk.
I like every one of you just as much as you deserve, even the poopy heads. You know who you are. (scratch your head about.....now.)

On another topic, and this is not a shot at anyone, and I am not questioning a single decision that has been made... I miss BFS.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
My heartiest thanks to cboom for his 'Wilson is the worst ever' post. It will live in infamy on this site for many years to come. Hopefully RW gets to the HOF and cboom can give the induction speech.