I'm reading some threads in the Bills forum.....

Kixkahn

Reaction score
They aren't playing at home and neither are we so more or less neutral field. Lets just wait on pins and needles and see how well we kick their butts.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seattle is a completely different team on the road, and it shows up most in our play-calling. At home, we're gutsy, creative, and unpredictable. On the road, we're all vanilla and safe on both sides of the ball. The difference is pretty striking.

The other area it most shows up, unfortunately, is our pass rush. We're going to need a quick fix if we expect a deep playoff run.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Kixkahn":1knkpbgq said:
They aren't playing at home and neither are we so more or less neutral field. Lets just wait on pins and needles and see how well we kick their butts.
Have you seen how close to Buffalo Toronto is on a map? (That's not meant to be insulting, I hadn't really cared to look before)

It's a Buffalo home game, and they play there every year. It'd be like saying it's a neutral field if we were playing them in Portland, OR.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
pinksheets":47sskg4m said:
Kixkahn":47sskg4m said:
Have you seen how close to Buffalo Toronto is on a map? (That's not meant to be insulting, I hadn't really cared to look before)

It's a Buffalo home game, and they play there every year. It'd be like saying it's a neutral field if we were playing them in Portland, OR.
That is why I said more or less, truthfully it is less of an away game for Buffalo.

mikeak

Reaction score
pinksheets":3hmb9t83 said:
Kixkahn":3hmb9t83 said:

My understanding is that it is not very loud though and the crowd is not as into it as normal home games. Not sure if that is right or wrong.

Also is Buffalo driving up on game day or are they staying in hotels making it travel even if short

Just saying a home game not truly at home still comes with some logistics...... heck if one of the players have a dui in the past he will spend an hour or two getting into the country.........(sure they waive this for temporary visits like this)