Vote for Marshawn! FedEx Ground Player of the Week

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Marshawn did a great job ! but i couldnt vote against adrian. The dude is an absolute monster

kidhawk

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":2opexn2j said:
Marshawn did a great job ! but i couldnt vote against adrian. The dude is an absolute monster

Lynch only had 26 fewer yards and one more TD, and barely played into the 3rd quarter (11 carries). I love Peterson, but Lynch Beasted out this week and deserves this

-The Glove-

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":1b8sg61a said:

True but this week, Marshawn was even more impressive.

dunceface

Reaction score
This isn't a test in ethics, just vote for the Beast and move on

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":31qnku00 said:
So message AP on Twitter and ask if you can give him a reacharound. In the meantime, vote for the guy that got more points for his team in far less time. Or, be a traitor; your choice. This isn't a vote for the best RB in the league, it's a vote for performance of the week.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Done.

Voted Brady as well. Hopefully good Karma for next werk

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
kidhawk":1vxrdf4l said:
EastCoastHawksFan":1vxrdf4l said:

Lynch only had 26 fewer yards and one more TD, and barely played into the 3rd quarter (11 carries). I love Peterson, but Lynch Beasted out this week and deserves this

Yea, can't really understand how Peterson's performance could be ranked better. Marshawn didn't even play a full game, had only eleven carries, but a hell of a game. Give him the 31 carries Peterson got, and that pro rates out to 350 yards. Also, Peterson's two touchdowns were one yard each. Could have done that with just about anyone, including a quarterback. A great performance by a running back, but not even close to Lynch's this week.

mikeak

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":39nm885v said:
kidhawk":39nm885v said:
EastCoastHawksFan":39nm885v said:

Yea, can't really understand how Peterson's performance could be ranked better. Marshawn didn't even play a full game, had only eleven carries, but a hell of a game. Give him the 31 carries Peterson got, and that pro rates out to 350 yards. Also, Peterson's two touchdowns were one yard each. Could have done that with just about anyone, including a quarterback. A great performance by a running back, but not even close to Lynch's this week.

Petterson won the game for them. By scoring early as they did (I know one of those were a return int that he just punched in) they won the game. Ponder didn't have to pass which is a good thing and despite everyone knowing that Petterson is going to run the football they can't stop him. I am fine with everyone saying vote for Lynch you are a Seahawks fan but if you can't understand how Petterson's performance would rank better then I am sorry but you are missing something......

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Peterson absolutely carries that team. But is a lesser performance that matters more for the W/L suddenly a better performance than an outstanding one because the rest of the team is crap? How many times has a player rushed for over an eleven yard per carry average and 100+ yards? Sure, it's probably happened before. Not as often as runners get 154 yards in a game. What Lynch did was a few yards shy of that, and with us giving Turbin 20 of the main running carries.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Beast also played against a very good AZ run defense and did most of his damage in the first half (before AZ eventually gave up).

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":5x116mgy said:
Peterson absolutely carries that team. But is a lesser performance that matters more for the W/L suddenly a better performance than an outstanding one because the rest of the team is crap? How many times has a player rushed for over an eleven yard per carry average and 100+ yards? Sure, it's probably happened before. Not as often as runners get 154 yards in a game. What Lynch did was a few yards shy of that, and with us giving Turbin 20 of the main running carries.

Absolutely THIS...Peterson has my support for current NFL MVP, but in this particular week, the nod has to go to Lynch. This vote isn't about who was more important to their team, this weekly award is about who put up the best performance for this particular week. Lynch put up the best performance this week, hands down. Give Peterson his props, and I do hope he continues on his path and wins MVP, but Lynch deserves to be Ground player of the week

Hawks46

Reaction score
This isn't the MVP vote, it's the ground player of the week.

Which Lynch should get. He did all that in 11 carries. That's just sick.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":113p2udy said:

NOT this.