I created the U MAD Bro for Sherman.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm glad you sent it to him. The way the whole thing worked out, Sherman got a ton of national attention. He was probably the biggest pro-bowl snub last year, it would have sucked balls if that somehow repeated itself this year. He was something like 5th in pro-bowl voting around the time that picture was made.

That reminds me, it's really stupid that fans get any input on the pro-bowl options. I was looking over the top vote getters and aside from QB it's a pretty horrible list.

Pstark3

Reaction score
CANHawk":3f4q5jrs said:
I was the first person to hold up one sign that was a big "D" and another sign that looks like a picket fence. True story...
you brought a sign that was a big D? kids go to those games man

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":3pa8acyb said:
Big deal. I never got credit for the "how do u like them apples" saying after the Pats game. Someone turns it into a meme and they win the Internet.

To be fair, I only whipped up that meme for the fine folks here. Someone else then lifted it from .net and tweeted it to the players and Danny O'Neil, and they're the one who got photo credit in his blog. And two days later, no one cared, myself included. Such is the internet: contribute entertainment, and expect only entertainment in return. Besides, God help us if a few memes are the pinnacle of our creative output in life.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I made up the nickname "Futch" for Steve F-ing Hutchinson when he signed with the Vikings. That is my proudest moment, because I saw it catch on over every Seahawk site and even saw it appear on Sando's site. That made me pretty proud. Nothing better than turning somebody's name into a combo of their name and a four letter word. I am sure my parents would have been so proud having known their son had come up with something so witty. ;)

Greenhell

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2lamip4n said:
Greenhell":2lamip4n said:
Big deal. I never got credit for the "how do u like them apples" saying after the Pats game. Someone turns it into a meme and they win the Internet.

To be fair, I only whipped up that meme for the fine folks here. Someone else then lifted it from .net and tweeted it to the players and Danny O'Neil, and they're the one who got photo credit in his blog. And two days later, no one cared, myself included. Such is the internet: contribute entertainment, and expect only entertainment in return. Besides, God help us if a few memes are the pinnacle of our creative output in life.

You bastard. You stole my 15 minutes. :sarcasm_off: :mrgreen:

grizbob

Reaction score
Well, after reading this thread I STILL hate asparagas :mrgreen: :th2thumbs:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Pstark3":by98pnkq said:
CANHawk":by98pnkq said:
I was the first person to hold up one sign that was a big "D" and another sign that looks like a picket fence. True story...
you brought a sign that was a big D? kids go to those games man

Yeah, only it wasn't a sign.......

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
harmonized1":24yvpqib said:
Just thought it was cool that the 10 second graphic I made went national in a matter of minutes. Not crying for attention sheesh.

I'd be pretty stoked too, dude! Good stuff!

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
He was definitely talking back. It was Tom Brady; he's won three Super Bowls. I'm just a nobody out there. After the game, I don't think I actually said, 'u mad bro,' but one of the fans put it up and I retweeted it and it just took off."

- Richard Sherman

Hawks46

Reaction score
Someone just linked a Yahoo! article about Sherman, and in there, he admits he probably didn't say "u mad bro" to Brady after the game, and that a fan tweeted it to him, and he retweeted it. So he's not taking full credit at least.

drdiags

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":5cyclo5s said:
He was definitely talking back. It was Tom Brady; he's won three Super Bowls. I'm just a nobody out there. After the game, I don't think I actually said, 'u mad bro,' but one of the fans put it up and I retweeted it and it just took off."

- Richard Sherman

I saw the same and immediately thought of our poster. Here is the link if it hasn't been posted yet:

U Mad Bro

He didn't give the twitter handle but he did acknowledge it wasn't his work.

OP
OP
harmonized1

harmonized1

Reaction score
ParisPC07":6rycj8xi said:
I invented reddit. Go there if you want to be internet-cool and get points for it. Or get some proof.

PROOF

OKEls

And wow I just saw the article. At least he said a fan posted it :)

Latest posts