BREAKING NEWS FOR THOSE ATTTENDING TORONTO GAME!!!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
bellingerga":rpusnis7 said:
as soon as a huge portion of my fellow americans stop acting trashy, that will offend me.

Only 'muricans act trashy a lot; true story. It'd be nice if we saw less self-loathing from people that actually believe every other civilized country has citizens way better than those of the U.S.

JonRud

Reaction score
I am wondering if this will be a longer halftime than normal - instead of 12 minutes more like a Super Bowl halftime show?? Sounds like a big production.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Considering that he has one song, it should. Be a regular half-time.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He talked trash in 04? okay. Scientifically speaking, and this is fact, not one cell in his body is the same, he literally is not the same guy he was back in 04. People change, both literally, and on every other level.
Now, if you want to be pissed about the fact that his song gets stuck in your head and you JUST CAN'T STOP SINGING IT, well, there you go. Have at it.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
We tortured people, he didn't like it. War is a dirty thing so it doesn't bother me too much. That said, he's also expressed that he is tired of Gangnam Style.

Here's this guy because I just found the more smilies button: :chug:

AVL

Reaction score
So freedom of speech has no borders?

Oh, I forgot about "on foreign soil" rant.

While I would be offended watching his act, it wouldn't be for something he said 8 years ago.

I don't care for marching bands much either, except for the Cardinals' on The Play. Hearing Elway whine made me love them.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm so glad I usually go and make something to eat during halftime, I don't wanna be witness to an international tragedy.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1m1dp4we said:
Zebulon Dak":1m1dp4we said:
gadgor":1m1dp4we said:
You guys know that he talked trash about Americans right?

Hell, he was probably right.

:salute:

Being that he called on United States troops in Iraq to all die you may want to retract that.
Context: It was said in 2004 in a part of worldwide outrage of the invasion of Iraq - which was based on lies about WMD's and propaganda that Iraq was somehow involved in 9-11 - and came after two 13 year old girls had been murdered by U.S. troops stationed in Korea who were released after being tried by a U.S. court instead of in the Korean courts.

So Americans were on the Koreans shit list at that time and deservedly so. I know that will tick off some "muricans" who can't accept the war in Iraq was only about grabbing oil resources, but that's how Koreans saw it at the time and that's what the war really was about, so they were correct. You can hold a grudge against the guy if you want. Me, I figure he was caught up in the heat of the moment and he's apologized. Also, he's quoted as saying "Yankees" but what he said was "bitches".

You want respect from the rest of the world, you have to earn it by not letting sleazeballs like George Bush lie you into a war. We should have been in Afghanistan chasing Osama, not wasting our military in Iraq deposing a dictator we set up in power to begin with, just so we could seize their nationalized oil for Halliburton.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Rocket":2hlc6qbt said:
What exactly does a clorox enema feel like, Bro???
Sounds a bit painful.

I imagine its almost as bad as listening to homeboy here do his hit record.

Hawks46

Reaction score
If it was in 04, that is a big time frame.

I find it seriously ironic that any South Korean can talk shit about american military. If it wasn't for us, his ass would be starving to death just like the North Koreans are right now.

That said, my kids love his song. My 17 month old dances around and smacks me in time to the beat. It's seriously awesome. My oldest one is 3, and he knows every word of that Carly Rae song. You learn to live with it when you have kids.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
How is this huge breaking news to some people? This was announced and pretty well publicized like 2 months ago.

razor150

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":5m1nfyo3 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":5m1nfyo3 said:
Being that he called on United States troops in Iraq to all die you may want to retract that.
Context: It was said in 2004 in a part of worldwide outrage of the invasion of Iraq - which was based on lies about WMD's and propaganda that Iraq was somehow involved in 9-11 - and came after two 13 year old girls had been murdered by U.S. troops stationed in Korea who were released after being tried by a U.S. court instead of in the Korean courts.

So Americans were on the Koreans shit list at that time and deservedly so. I know that will tick off some "muricans" who can't accept the war in Iraq was only about grabbing oil resources, but that's how Koreans saw it at the time and that's what the war really was about, so they were correct. You can hold a grudge against the guy if you want. Me, I figure he was caught up in the heat of the moment and he's apologized. Also, he's quoted as saying "Yankees" but what he said was "bitches".

You want respect from the rest of the world, you have to earn it by not letting sleazeballs like George Bush lie you into a war. We should have been in Afghanistan chasing Osama, not wasting our military in Iraq deposing a dictator we set up in power to begin with, just so we could seize their nationalized oil for Halliburton.

I think it is pretty obvious nobody cares about context behind the his original comments. All people are seeing is somebody trashing US soldiers in an awful way, God forbid that somebody doesn't thank them for their sacrifice and not turn a blind eye, like so many of us here, to some of the awful things Bush had our soldiers doing which they got away with.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
razor150":17evsy16 said:
SalishHawkFan":17evsy16 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":17evsy16 said:

I think it is pretty obvious nobody cares about context behind the his original comments. All people are seeing is somebody trashing US soldiers in an awful way, God forbid that somebody doesn't thank them for their sacrifice and not turn a blind eye, like so many of us here, to some of the awful things Bush had our soldiers doing which they got away with.

Take the politics to the PWR forum.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I, for one, think this is AWESOME!!!

It's not like I love the song all that much, but I love a good spectical. Besides, they could have brought in Extreme, Rush, or (shudder) Nickleback!!!

Gangnam style is far more tolerable. WOOT! WOOT! Sexxxxy Lady!

KillerB

Reaction score
So, it seems reasonable to assume Sherman will break out a pony dance after his pick-six this weekend...