Vote for Marshawn! FedEx Ground Player of the Week

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Marshawn did a great job ! but i couldnt vote against adrian. The dude is an absolute monster
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

• EastCoastHawksFan wrote:Marshawn did a great job ! but i couldnt vote against adrian. The dude is an absolute monster

Lynch only had 26 fewer yards and one more TD, and barely played into the 3rd quarter (11 carries). I love Peterson, but Lynch Beasted out this week and deserves this
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• EastCoastHawksFan wrote:Marshawn did a great job ! but i couldnt vote against adrian. The dude is an absolute monster

True but this week, Marshawn was even more impressive.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• This isn't a test in ethics, just vote for the Beast and move on
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• dunceface wrote:This isn't a test in ethics, just vote for the Beast and move on

This.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

So message AP on Twitter and ask if you can give him a reacharound. In the meantime, vote for the guy that got more points for his team in far less time. Or, be a traitor; your choice. This isn't a vote for the best RB in the league, it's a vote for performance of the week.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• done
    harmonized1
    NET Bench Warmer

• Done.

Voted Brady as well. Hopefully good Karma for next werk
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• Voted like 30 times.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• MrCarey wrote:Voted like 30 times.

This
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• kidhawk wrote:
    EastCoastHawksFan wrote:Marshawn did a great job ! but i couldnt vote against adrian. The dude is an absolute monster

Lynch only had 26 fewer yards and one more TD, and barely played into the 3rd quarter (11 carries). I love Peterson, but Lynch Beasted out this week and deserves this

Yea, can't really understand how Peterson's performance could be ranked better. Marshawn didn't even play a full game, had only eleven carries, but a hell of a game. Give him the 31 carries Peterson got, and that pro rates out to 350 yards. Also, Peterson's two touchdowns were one yard each. Could have done that with just about anyone, including a quarterback. A great performance by a running back, but not even close to Lynch's this week.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• rjdriver wrote:Done.

Voted Brady as well. Hopefully good Karma for next werk

I did this as well. 30 times.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    EastCoastHawksFan wrote:Marshawn did a great job ! but i couldnt vote against adrian. The dude is an absolute monster

Yea, can't really understand how Peterson's performance could be ranked better. Marshawn didn't even play a full game, had only eleven carries, but a hell of a game. Give him the 31 carries Peterson got, and that pro rates out to 350 yards. Also, Peterson's two touchdowns were one yard each. Could have done that with just about anyone, including a quarterback. A great performance by a running back, but not even close to Lynch's this week.

Petterson won the game for them. By scoring early as they did (I know one of those were a return int that he just punched in) they won the game. Ponder didn't have to pass which is a good thing and despite everyone knowing that Petterson is going to run the football they can't stop him. I am fine with everyone saying vote for Lynch you are a Seahawks fan but if you can't understand how Petterson's performance would rank better then I am sorry but you are missing something......
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• Peterson absolutely carries that team. But is a lesser performance that matters more for the W/L suddenly a better performance than an outstanding one because the rest of the team is crap? How many times has a player rushed for over an eleven yard per carry average and 100+ yards? Sure, it's probably happened before. Not as often as runners get 154 yards in a game. What Lynch did was a few yards shy of that, and with us giving Turbin 20 of the main running carries.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Beast also played against a very good AZ run defense and did most of his damage in the first half (before AZ eventually gave up).
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Peterson absolutely carries that team. But is a lesser performance that matters more for the W/L suddenly a better performance than an outstanding one because the rest of the team is crap? How many times has a player rushed for over an eleven yard per carry average and 100+ yards? Sure, it's probably happened before. Not as often as runners get 154 yards in a game. What Lynch did was a few yards shy of that, and with us giving Turbin 20 of the main running carries.

Absolutely THIS...Peterson has my support for current NFL MVP, but in this particular week, the nod has to go to Lynch. This vote isn't about who was more important to their team, this weekly award is about who put up the best performance for this particular week. Lynch put up the best performance this week, hands down. Give Peterson his props, and I do hope he continues on his path and wins MVP, but Lynch deserves to be Ground player of the week
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• This isn't the MVP vote, it's the ground player of the week.

Which Lynch should get. He did all that in 11 carries. That's just sick.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• :bump:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

NOT this.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• Voted. To the person voting for Peterson this week, don't vote for the person on your fantasy team.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information