BREAKING NEWS FOR THOSE ATTTENDING TORONTO GAME!!!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I arrived in Toronto earlier today. As I walked through the airport, I saw a sign promoting the game. Had 3 people on it. Marshawn Lynch, some Buffalo Bill, and this guy...

[youtube]9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]

TORONTO- International sensation PSY – the South Korean rapper known for his chart-topping single “Gangnam Style”– will headline the Hyundai Halftime Show featuring PSY, presented by KiSS 92.5, at the Buffalo Bills vs. Seattle Seahawks game at Rogers Centre on Sunday, Dec. 16. This marks PSY’s first public performance in Canada.

“Building on the incredible energy from last year’s victory over the Washington Redskins, we are upping the ante this year with a halftime performer who is bound to bring fans to their feet,” said Greg Albrecht, Executive Director of Bills in Toronto, Rogers Media. “This year, a ticket to this adrenaline-pumping football game is also a ticket to a world-class halftime event, with one of the year’s most iconic entertainment figures.”

PSY’s dazzling performance will lead the charge for the must-see halftime event, which will feature more than 60 dancers, the Buffalo Jills Cheerleaders, as well as hundreds of contest winners.
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/articl ... 4c6a50fbde

sutz

Reaction score
That might just make me dump my tickets if I had any.

:pukeface:

gadgor

Reaction score
You guys know that he talked trash about Americans right?

sturg78

Reaction score
I talk trash about Americans too. We are pompous assholes... but we deserve to be cause we live in 'murica. :sarcasm_on:

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1wlv3i81 said:
gadgor":1wlv3i81 said:

Hell, he was probably right.

:salute:

Being that he called on United States troops in Iraq to all die you may want to retract that.

Dreo

Reaction score
lol that is awesome actually

to be honest half the "fans" there will be there for networking/political reasons so I expect a stale, dead crowd.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3m147ve1 said:
Zebulon Dak":3m147ve1 said:
gadgor":3m147ve1 said:

Hell, he was probably right.

:salute:

Being that he called on United States troops in Iraq to all die you may want to retract that.

Well that's a lot more than trash! That's downright evil!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Who has time for politics when there's football to be had.

I hate politics anyway... no loss.

sturg78

Reaction score
Seriously, way to under state what he said, gadgor. If he did say that, screw that guy.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Does that mean his 15 minutes are up? Well, maybe they can still get MC Hammer. He still seems pretty limber for an older fella.

drdiags

Reaction score
gadgor":2mlk1gu0 said:

Yep. I am pretty sure a lot of folks are stepping back from the craze because of this. He apologized and probably just like Ice T, if he distances himself from his earlier rants against the US and its military forces, some will forgive him. The Iraq war, the beheading of the Korean evangelist and the US military accidental killing of the 2 13 year old Korean girls fed into a resentment that many in the country felt toward the US already during that timeframe. How much has South Korea changed in the 8 yrs since his rant culturally or politically? Not sure.

Similar in ways to Ice T playing to the distrust of Urban minorities toward law enforcement.

PSY in the Gangnam Style video may have just caught folks in the right groove. Not sure he is a long term global icon but that is just my read.

Don't agree with his politics, wouldn't go to his concerts but the video/song is catchy and goofy. So I give him that.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
He made the comment back in '04 I believe. It is only getting brought up now because of his crap one-hit wonder and the fame that has come from it.

sutz

Reaction score
First I've heard of the political stuff. I wouldn't want to go because of the show. The whole Gangnam thing appeals to me about as much as a clorox enema. The first time I linked to the video, I lasted about 10 seconds. Reminded me of a cross between the macarena and being rick-rolled.

:pukeface:

pinksheets

Reaction score
The best part about being an American is the beautiful glass houses and the lifetime supply of rocks to throw.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1aqhd5uc said:
I arrived in Toronto earlier today. As I walked through the airport, I saw a sign promoting the game. Had 3 people on it. Marshawn Lynch, some Buffalo Bill, and this guy...
Enjoy the game.....cheer on our Seahawks. Go to the bathroom during halftime and pee on Psy philosophically.