The Return of the FFL Whining!

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ok..I will admit my humiliation. I actually have 5 teams. I only count 4 because the 5th one I missed the draft for because I was on an airplane unexpectedly. Anyway.. through 2 weeks the only victory I have is on the team I didnt do the drafting for, it was autodrafted. I suck big time this year!! Yeah!

Vetamur

Reaction score
HA! I have sucked all season..but today won all my games somehow. Bizarre.

Dietrich

Reaction score
I've been the complete opposite Vet, I hadn't lost until this week.. and this week rolls around I lose them all.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I hate you Romo, I hate you Gore, I hate you Eddie Royal, I hate you Lance Moore, and most of all, I hate that people who drafted 2 kickers and 2 defenses are doing better than I am.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I got suckered in by the "Eddie Royal is going to be Wes Welker" hype as well...but I cut my losses EARLY..after week 1.

Walla Walla Sweet

Reaction score
Vetamur":1lz3g8m2 said:
I got suckered in by the "Eddie Royal is going to be Wes Welker" hype as well...but I cut my losses EARLY..after week 1.

I got suckered in by the "Wes Welker is going to be Wes Welker" hype.

He had an okay Week 1, but gimped up his knee and missed the last 2 games. And of course getting injury information out of Belichick is like getting nookie out of a nun so it's a game time decision each week. They amputated his leg below the knee two weeks ago for all I know.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ah. I got that one too! I didnt think he would miss week 2 and still had him starting.. only to have him be a last minute scratch. oops.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
My drafting went well. After all, my starting line up this week is now:

Romo, Calvin Johnson, Nate Burleson, Ray Rice, Glen Coffee, Leon Washington, V. Shiancoe, L Tynes and the SF defense. Winners, all.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
OK, I am putting McFadden on notice this week. If he doesn't get about 120 yards and a TD against easily the worst run defense in the league, I am dropping his sorry ass

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Boy, I dodged a bullet this week. In one league I'm in I made the brilliant decision to bench David Garrard and start Mark Sanchez. Luckily I still ended up winning by 1 point but it damn near cost me a victory.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Romo and McFadden cost me a victory, since I decided to pick up the 49ers defense this week. But between the 2 of those shmucks, I got 2 points, so I ended up losing my game by about 25.

JOz56

Reaction score
I'd like to complain about Chris Johnson doing squat this week, Portis finally going off after I benched him, White deciding to go off on the week I play my brother or what have you, but really I'm gonna complain about my dumbass. Why on God's green earth did I play Leon Washington over Clinton Portis OR MENDENHALL!? I can understand Johnson having a bad game, and realistically I should have checked that before I left saturday night. I'm just more pissed that I retardedly left both Portis and Mendenhall on the bench instead of taking Washington out. I lost by 2...

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Good Lord, I hate the Patriots. My team scores 137 points, third most in the league. Unfortunately my opponent has Tom Brady and Wes Welker. I lost by 31 points.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Im whining again..this time about injuries. They will need to rename the Madden Curse the Veta Mur Curse..if youre drafted by me, youre doomed......

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Vetamur":39k6hbuy said:
Im whining again..this time about injuries. They will need to rename the Madden Curse the Veta Mur Curse..if youre drafted by me, youre doomed......

Seconded. I drafted Frank Gore, he got hurt, drafted Calvin johnson, he got hurt, drafted Lance Moore, he got hurt. Ugh

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2proltkf said:
Vetamur":2proltkf said:

Seconded. I drafted Frank Gore, he got hurt, drafted Calvin johnson, he got hurt, drafted Lance Moore, he got hurt. Ugh

Lance Moore and Calvin Johnson will end up being worth it when it counts--the last few weeks of the season.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Thunderbird":cbfw4cyv said:
Sarlacc83":cbfw4cyv said:
Vetamur":cbfw4cyv said:

Lance Moore and Calvin Johnson will end up being worth it when it counts--the last few weeks of the season.

Need to get there first, though. Have been losing games left and right lately because I've been starting players like Sammy Morris and T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Good god, I really am one with the Seahawks curse. I started Leon Washington today (because of byes) and he broke his fibula in the first quarter....what the hell?