Another little reason to love Wilson...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Has anybody else noticed this? It seems every time Russ is interviewed after a game or whatever, the last thing he always barks as he walks away from the interviewer is "GO HAWKS!" I know it's just a stupid little thing, but name another Seahawks player that does that, or has done that... It just speaks volumes to me that the Seahawks are HIS team, and he is on board and proud to be here. God I love this kid... SO much. I hope he spends his entire career here.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Here's another reason to love him...every week he's at the Seattle Children's hospital.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3vo0xtx5 said:
Did I miss the week where everybody talked about this ad-nauseum? :34853_doh:

Damnit! :lol:

Still cool though...

Yes, week 3 of the preseason. No joke.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Chiming in to get a word against Blue before he begs a mod to delete the thread to save his perceived image.

JUST KIDDING. :lol:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Yep, been doing it since he was drafted and became know during pre-season interviews. But I'm sure you are not the only one.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
It was probably a week after a loss. I tend to disappear after losses to ward off the negative vibes. And Roland... Oh, never mind! :tomato: <--- Roland

HawksFTW

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1uu32xfe said:
It was probably a week after a loss. I tend to disappear after losses to ward off the negative vibes. And Roland... Oh, never mind! :tomato:

It was right after the KC preseason game, when everyone was anointing Wilson the savior of the franchise.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
HawksFTW":uxs0czhw said:
It was right after the KC preseason game, when everyone was anointing Wilson the savior of the franchise.

Ah, that explains it. I was still stupidly on the Flynn bandwagon. Probably just ignored all the Wilson threads... :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RW is awesome. I like the fact he doesn't drone on and on about his "faith". He mentions he believes in his faith and leaves it at that without going into a Tebowesque evangelistic rant about religion. Not a fan of the in your face religious types in sports and RW is not one of those.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":ws04k8yz said:
RW is awesome. I like the fact he doesn't drone on and on about his "faith". He mentions he believes in his faith and leaves it at that without going into a Tebowesque evangelistic rant about religion. Not a fan of the in your face religious types in sports and RW is not one of those.

I could do with less bible verses on his Twitter account, but it's not a huge deal. What I like far more about this is his lack of thanking God for all his fortune in every video interview. That makes me want to :pukeface:

Back to the topic at hand, every time he ends an interview with "Go Hawks!", my bromance belt notches itself one hole tighter. I do believe that belt wouldn't fit around an anorexic chick's pinky finger right now.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Mandu":32ig6jdb said:
-The Glove-":32ig6jdb said:
Here's another reason to love him...every week he's at the Seattle Children's hospital.

Here's a brief video of a visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sskzPpvr3e4
My friend works there and is a big Hawks fan. Unfortunately he's in a building that RW doesn't frequent and his colleagues always rub it in his face that they met RW.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3fbhjjfy said:
Has anybody else noticed this? It seems every time Russ is interviewed after a game or whatever, the last thing he always barks as he walks away from the interviewer is "GO HAWKS!" I know it's just a stupid little thing, but name another Seahawks player that does that, or has done that... It just speaks volumes to me that the Seahawks are HIS team, and he is on board and proud to be here. God I love this kid... SO much. I hope he spends his entire career here.

this post is creepy.

gotta be honest, it's the item that bothers me actually , his interviewing. so Richie Cunningham. and with robotic head turns while talking. thank god it doesn't matter.

I'm sorry, just can't bs this one.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hawkfan1975":18vzqqwl said:
BlueThunder":18vzqqwl said:

this post is creepy.

No it isn't.