49ers-Seahawks to be flexed

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Glad I bought my tickets earlier. The prices have doubled, no doubt.

sturg78

Reaction score
Awesome! I am driving down to Reno (control your jealousy, fellas) Sunday and was going to be forced to listen on spotty radio reception. This is fantastic!

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":35jejhu4 said:
I can't see this game you speak of, there's a giant buffalo in the way.

Well Said Windy !!!

....let's not put the Whinner before the cart, guys....
Focus on the job at hand....Cows, on the road in Toronto, MUST be "milked" first !!!

Then, we'll let Costas & Co. talk about legalized pot in Washington State...... :stirthepot:

Subzero717

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3a006hvs said:
Question: Does anyone know if Sunday Night Football games are televised in basic cable in Mexico? Thanks!
If your in Mexico you shouldn't be watching a football game.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":2k61rb1t said:
WindCityHawk":2k61rb1t said:
I can't see this game you speak of, there's a giant buffalo in the way.

Well Said Windy !!!

....let's not put the Whinner before the cart, guys....
Focus on the job at hand....Cows, on the road in Toronto, MUST be "milked" first !!!

Then, we'll let Costas & Co. talk about legalized pot in Washington State...... :stirthepot:

We do not play the games.

HawkWow

Reaction score
This is great news but SF is just getting too much prime time exposure. LOL. I will be watching this game with several 49er fans. We better win.

endzorn

Reaction score
I'm going to see if I can get plane tickets on Sunday morning and fly back on Xmas day. I'll be able to get those Midget jerseys to Zeb and BFS.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":nfgie0nm said:
therealjohncarlson":nfgie0nm said:
Question: Does anyone know if Sunday Night Football games are televised in basic cable in Mexico? Thanks!
If your in Mexico you shouldn't be watching a football game.

Im gonna be on vacation with my family.. so yeah.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
SWEET! Works our perfect for me. I got orders and will be moving from Texas to McChord. I was going to be driving during the game. Now I can watch at least half of it when we stop at a Hotel. I f I wasn't trying to make it by Christmas I'd probably stop sooner to watch more. I will go from spendign $250 a year on Sunday ticket To $500 on Season Tickets, can't wait to get back to Seattle.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Love the "Flex" label over the San Francisco game on the top banner. Reminds me of the W and L that you put up last year.

I am working that Sunday, but now I get to watch the game. So stoked. I will be a nervous wreck if we beat the bills and the Niners lose to the Pats. Damn, we can't blow the buffalo game. Hell, I'm a nervous wreck already.