I'm not superstitious but..

Geologic

Reaction score
How does this relate to the ad placed in CenturyLink?

Seeker

Reaction score
the blowout occurred yesterday dec 9th the same day in which the mystical powers of tanzania formed as an official state in 1961.
Just a small joke from a member guys, happens all the time and is no big deal. why so serious yall? actually pretty good little coincidence.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
What am I not getting? Was 1961 a relevant date? Or because we beat the Cards on December 9th? Sketchy stuff there...maybe because the Seahawks were formed by the collapse of two sovereign nations to form a newly founded NFL franchise?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
How many years ago isn't what's relevant here. We all started worshipping the Tanzania sign this season. I remember chanting "We're not worthy" on the Tanzania thread the other day. It's an ongoing joke.

So on the day of the anniversary of Tanzania our Seahawks CRUSH the cardinals giving them their most lopsided defeat in franchise history, giving us our most lopsided win, most points scored, etc.

We're not worthy. We're not worthy....all hail Tanzania which, if you mispronounce it, rhymes with fan mania.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2akiaxoz said:
:roll: I bashed the hell out of Tanzania yesterday, and look what happened. :)

Just evidence that not even Tanzania listens to you :lol:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kidhawk":12vrf6nv said:

More like, evidence that we have way too many superstitious ninnies around here. :D

I guess we need to start a Madden Curse thread. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1gf5v3sj said:
kidhawk":1gf5v3sj said:

More like, evidence that we have way too many superstitious ninnies around here. :D

I guess we need to start a Madden Curse thread. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I know, Calvin Johnson is Super Bowl bound this year for sure :D

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Oh, by the way; speaking of the Madden Curse, how about that thing absolutely murdering Calvin Johnson this year? Yeah, he's what, threatening to break Jerry Rice's all-time single season receiving yards record; but hey, the Madden Curse is real, and it has killed Johnson's year.

There are so many things I want to say about those that believe in the Madden Curse...but this isn't the shack. :devil: ;)

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3uqka4mh said:
Oh, by the way; speaking of the Madden Curse, how about that thing absolutely murdering Calvin Johnson this year? Yeah, he's what, threatening to break Jerry Rice's all-time single season receiving yards record; but hey, the Madden Curse is real, and it has killed Johnson's year.

There are so many things I want to say about those that believe in the Madden Curse...but this isn't the shack. :devil: ;)

This is why you get coal in your stocking ;)

thehands816

Reaction score
And it doesn't rhyme with fan mania. It's pronounced tans-a-KNEE-ya. So more like fans will knee ya.

bellingerga

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ivxmzqr said:
kidhawk":3ivxmzqr said:

or people are just having some fun and you're a wet blanket sometimes :stirthepot:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
thehands816":1bbkmtld said:
And it doesn't rhyme with fan mania. It's pronounced tans-a-KNEE-ya. So more like fans will knee ya.
reading comprehension skills are tech. Did I not say "If you mispronounce it, it rhymes with fan mania."?

(crickets)

thehands816

Reaction score
You're right, you did. I missed that. Just heard so many people mispronounce it lately since it's being talked about.