49ers-Seahawks to be flexed

Steve2222

Reaction score
This will probably be the rowdiest CentLinks ever been, 2005 NYG, NFCCG, and 2010 Saints included. It's going to be so fun to be there in person!

mjwhitay

Reaction score
Whoa, I planned my first trip to the Clink for the Niners game back in early October. Got the tickets last week. I thought at the time it had a real good shot of getting flexed and meaning something. Now it's actually getting flexed to prime time??? That's neat. I can't wait to not have a voice for Christmas

CaboHawk

Reaction score
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!! I am going to this game! Got tickets that are 10 rows up off the field in the Hawks Nest!!!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":3axjvdau said:
Not that anyone here cares :lol: but which game is moving into our afternoon slot? Surely they won't leave the Cardinals game as the ONLY afternoon game for FOX that weekend.
Pretty sure I read that the Giants vs. Ravens got moved the the afternoon Fox game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":20nrzz8o said:
kidhawk":20nrzz8o said:
Not that anyone here cares :lol: but which game is moving into our afternoon slot? Surely they won't leave the Cardinals game as the ONLY afternoon game for FOX that weekend.
Pretty sure I read that the Giants vs. Ravens got moved the the afternoon Fox game.

Thanks. I just saw that and came to post it. At least I should have SOMETHING worth watching while waiting for my flight.....This sucks for me, but it's a great thing for the rest of the Seahawks fans across the country who don't get to watch them week in and week out.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I hope the Pats take a lot of starch out of the Whiners this weekend. It bodes well for us that the week before they play us in our house they have to travel 3000 miles and play a very good team.

This sets up well for us.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
So awesome!

With Russell Wilson showing as a legit franchise QB for Seattle, our possibility at a playoff run, the record game against the Cardinals, the excitement this season has been pretty special.

I hope it continues. Makes the difficult losses easier to forget with so much excitement going on in Seahawk land.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
This is fantastic. I'll accept this as a wonderful birthday present. (birthday is 24th). I was going to have to watch the game on game rewind, not anymore :)

kidhawk

Reaction score
Well I double checked all the timing and I will definitely be able to watch the first half of the game, so I'll just put my energy into hoping we put a beating on them similar to what we did to the cardinals so I'm not a wreck the whole time I'm on the flight waiting to land to find out the final score

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Niners are tough, even at home beating them will take an exceptional game. I like our chances, but I think that everyone understands what kind of game this will be. Really, right now I am more concerned with the road game against Buffalo.

dukestar

Reaction score
Largent80":37c3wvds said:
Good, I want my boss to see his team get SPANKED on national TV in Prime Time.

SFCrap

Two weeks in a row hopefully...

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I can't see this game you speak of, there's a giant buffalo in the way.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Question: Does anyone know if Sunday Night Football games are televised in basic cable in Mexico? Thanks!

Latest posts