How do you find out where the game board is?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Earlier today I saw a topic like "Where is the game day thread?" I don't know what the vocabulary of this board is, but I clicked through and there was a different board with all the in game commentary/ Now I don't see this topic. How does one normally find the game day board? Is it supposed to be a secret? There's a lot going on on this site visually and if it's listed somewhere, I wasn't able to locate it after a few minutes of searching FAQs and sticky topics.
    formido
    NET Starter

• Make sure you're logged in; then you will see it, I believe.
    NET Veteran

• formido wrote:Earlier today I saw a topic like "Where is the game day thread?" I don't know what the vocabulary of this board is, but I clicked through and there was a different board with all the in game commentary/ Now I don't see this topic. How does one normally find the game day board? Is it supposed to be a secret? There's a lot going on on this site visually and if it's listed somewhere, I wasn't able to locate it after a few minutes of searching FAQs and sticky topics.

No secret, just go to the main page and click on Game Day Forum. Its header will list the teams playing today and whether its home or away.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• up up down down right left right left a b select start
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• Ah, yes, thanks. I wasn't logged in apparently when I was browsing around.
    formido
    NET Starter

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information