2 100 yard rushers in the same game.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Remember that Sunday night beat down against the Texans in 05? Alexander had 140yds and 4 tds and Morris had 104yds and a TD. The team was having such a good time and they were really gelling.

I fell that vibe right now. Lynch with 120yds and 3 Td's and Turbo going over 100yds. Sherman and Rice dancing on the sideline. This team is having a good time and are coming together at the right time. It's exciting being a Seahawks fan after the last few games.

rightbench

Reaction score
I just caught it on the broadcast but i wanted to make sure i heard it correctly.

I believe that the announcer said that

"This is the first time in Seahawks history that they have had 2 100 yard rushers in the same game"

That's AMAZING!

sutz

Reaction score
Alexander and Morris did it in 2005 IIRC.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Wenhawk":n80naifr said:
Remember that Sunday night beat down against the Texans in 05? Alexander had 140yds and 4 tds and Morris had 104yds and a TD. The team was having such a good time and they were really gelling.

I fell that vibe right now. Lynch with 120yds and 3 Td's and Turbo going over 100yds. Sherman and Rice dancing on the sideline. This team is having a good time and are coming together at the right time. It's exciting being a Seahawks fan after the last few games.

I believe it was Alexander and The Fire Hydrant #43

ensett

Reaction score
Weaver had 5 carries for 21 yards that game himself. A hard fought 21 yards.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I thought and had hoped Weaver was going to be a force in the league. Things change very fast in the NFL. I hope he's doing well...whatever it is he's doing.

2 100 yd rushers today (and Leon had some nice carries as well). Run + stop the run = wins. Even in today's NFL.

Escamillo

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1vui0enj said:
Really? not even when Chuck Knox was head coach?

Astounding.....

I seem to remember Curt Warner and John L Williams each rushing for over 100 against Dallas on Thanksgiving. I remember that game because that was the game where Dallas unveiled their "Dream Backfield" of Dorsett/Walker, and Seattle destroyed the Cowboys that day and Warner/Williams totally outran Dorsett/Walker.

-----------------------------
Edit: I looked it up, and I remembered it wrong. It was Seattle at Dallas, Thanksgiving 1986. Seattle won 31-14, Warner rushed for 122 yards, John L rushed for 63. Dallas's dream backfield was Dorsett rushing for 59 yards, Walker for 37 yards. So I remembered correctly that Warner/Williams destroyed Dorsett/Walker, but I had it in my head that both Warner and Williams had rushed for over 100; not the case.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1re5khn8 said:

That was the night Hamlin got hit in the head with a pipe.

Marquand Manuel was a great backup, but when he went down in the Super Bowl...Etric Pruitt

Heh, J/k Great win today.