Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Aros wrote:There's been talk this week from some of us who are afraid of the Cardinals this Sunday. As if the Ghost of Miami will rise inside of Century Link and burst the bubble of Russellmania. No question, the Arizona Cardinals have a fiesty defense who play tough. They've already beaten us once this year. Well, I'm not hearing one lick of it. The Cardinals are on an 8 game losing streak, their coach is about to be fired and players are spitting on one another.

They are imploding.

So if you really think that THAT Arizona team is going to magically waltz into the toughest stadium to play in the NFL and beat one of the hottest quarterbacks in the league and a team that now has tremendous confidence after a thrilling and decisive road victory against the Bears with TANZANIA at our backs...

I want what you're smokin'.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Cardinals 3

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-5

It has been years since smoking anything, but I am a realistic Seahawk fan. While I understand that on paper the Hawks should destroy AZ, guys line Dockett and their defense tend to be disruptive. I look at the variables, Wilson is now getting a ton of media attention, the Cards are stinking it up and the Hawks need this game badly.

I want to say it is different this time because Wilson is just so solid, but in the back of my mind, I worry that this is the 2004 type game. Where the Hawks find a way to under perform and either leave it close or lose.

I still say the Hawks win, but not by a bunch. More like 17-10. I WANT the big blowout, in fact I want it to be so bad that PC sits Wilson and gives Flynn some reps because the lead is so big.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• The tweety birds are goin' down!

24-10 Seahawks.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• 9-6 Seahawks

Every time Seattle starts getting national attention (this time for Wilson) they throw out a clunker. Thankfully Arizona is just too bad to lose to.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• loafoftatupu wrote:.......I WANT the big blowout, in fact I want it to be so bad that PC sits Wilson and gives Flynn some reps because the lead is so big.

That would be way cool.
    And hell, if Flynn lights it up maybe we can revisit all that bench Wilson, start Flynn talk we had after the Lambs game. After all, cboom said: "Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all", right?
    :sarcasm_off:
    Seriously I would like to see Flynn get some reps in case he's needed at some point or hopefully just to showcase him as trade bait.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• 27-24 Hawks
    Tiredofmediocrity
    NET Bench Warmer

• Arizona get's a few big plays to Fitzgerald that give them a TD and set them up for a couple of field goals. Meanwhile, Wilson throws 2 TDs, Lynch rushes for 2 TDs, and Haushka adds a FG of his own.

Arizona Cardinals 13
    Seattle Seahawks 31
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Barthawk wrote:
    rjdriver wrote:Fitz finally goes wild against us for the first time in a while. We have trouble in the red zone for some reason which makes it closer than anticipated.

SEA 13
    AZ. 10

In a while? Dude, he went off the last game of the year last year against us..

You're right. Short memory , forgot about that amazing one handed catch last year. One of the best catches I've seen. What I meant is Fitz goes wild for the first time in a while (for him, not having a great year). Sticking with my score unfortunately , that D is tough.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• Not worried at all about the game today

Seahawks 23
    Cardinals 13

Season Record: 9-3
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    DYLcurry59
    NET Starter

• MeanBlueGreen wrote:You guys are awfully optimistic after watching our much vaunted D let a bunch of games go in the closing seconds. I think this will be wayyy closer than we think.

Still stand by that assessment? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• minormillikin wrote:49-2, Seahawks.

The safety occurs on a questionable holding call in the endzone, that calls back a 97 yard pass play. (giacomini)

Awfully close!!
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Shoulda gone with a bigger spread Aros, haha. Nice call though on how the game would go overall!
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• Largent80 wrote:We are going to kick their asses regardless of their defense. I heard we were playing on offense quite well.... :lol:

Hawks 28
    Tards 3

Damn, I was 1/2 right. We kicked their asses.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

SHOCKER315
    NET Veteran

• I predicted we'd keep them out of the end zone and beat the spread. LOL...sure didn't predict we'd beat it by 6 TDs.
    Having your views challenged is a lot more healthy than simply jabbering on with people who think exactly the same way as you.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• hawkfan333 wrote:Seahawks 42
    re-cards 0

Closest guess by far :th2thumbs:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• This is the thread now were some of us get to give a little "told ya so" to the debbie doubters. :D

All in fun of course. Never expected a 58-0 drubbing.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:This is the thread now were some of us get to give a little "told ya so" to the debbie doubters. :D

All in fun of course. Never expected a 58-0 drubbing.

I was certainly one of the "doubters".
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• loafoftatupu wrote:
    I still say the Hawks win, but not by a bunch. More like 17-10. I WANT the big blowout, in fact I want it to be so bad that PC sits Wilson and gives Flynn some reps because the lead is so big.

And I got my wish.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Previous

It is currently Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information